Bum. Been two days a still got a headache. But not as bad. One of the boys from my class on Friday called me a barking dog because i screamed at him. What have I got to do with dogs? I had to keep asking the people around me if I bark.

But why did you scream?

I don't think he literally meant that you bark, he just meant that you seem to snap at people

(And why have you turned into a pineapple? :naughty:)

Bum. Been two days a still got a headache. But not as bad. One of the boys from my class on Friday called me a barking dog because i screamed at him. What have I got to do with dogs? I had to keep asking the people around me if I bark.

Have you seen a doctor yet?

• 2 weeks later...

at least there are Australian fans on the fanclub, there are no kiwis

Sadly a lot of fans have drifted away, not just the kiwis.  We used to have loads of members from Romania and Turkey, for example.

at least there are Australian fans on the fanclub, there are no kiwis

Yeah. And your the only Kiwi I know.

Sadly a lot of fans have drifted away, not just the kiwis.  We used to have loads of members from Romania and Turkey, for example.

Then there are also the people that make an account, but only ever use it once and then forget about it. Other people who may of drifted away might of been homophobes. The parody to love today is just sickening. But I love the parody to grace kelly.

• 2 weeks later...

Then there are also the people that make an account, but only ever use it once and then forget about it. Other people who may of drifted away might of been homophobes. The parody to love today is just sickening. But I love the parody to grace kelly.

I've been trying so hard to convert people to be fans, and it's actually worked for some of my friends but they won't join the fanclub, and tbh I'm happy that they're listening to Mika so I won't push my luck :P 

this thread is on the verge of dying.....

:itsok:

It just goes quiet for a while, every now and then.  With Australia being such a big country, there's quite a time difference for people logging in, which means you might have to wait a while for a reply.

And I live on the other side of the world, so there's hardly ever any Aussies around when I post :naughty:

• Like 1

Hahaha indeed!! :D I love the smileys too and omg I wish I was part of the fandom during 2010 and such :tears::wub: Aww I wish I could be reminded of memories but sadly I wasn't a fan back then :doh: For me, seeing his old pics gives me this certain joy and a sense of nostalgia about my life for some reason :naughty::wub2:

Twas a good time. Actually, I was flicking through some photos that I had put away and found a Mika picture a fan sent me back in 2010. I miss her  :(

What a cheek!  Make him do some cooking himself!

:teehee: He does some cooking at times... 

Ahh today was a s**t day. Got hit in the head with a basket ball that almost knocked me out. Swore loudly cos it was so f***ing painfull. Then burst into tears and yelled at the grade 8 boy to f*** off.

Ugh, that sucks! I remember at school I was helping the Deputy move some year 12 artworks and one of them fell on my head. Damn it hurt! 

Aaaannnd now I feel old.  :shocked:

Tasmania has more MikaFreaks then I thought it did at the start of the year. So far I have met 7 in person...

Wow! That's great! 

I've been reading about the Tromp family road trip - what weird goings-on. :loco:

Yeah, bit of a weird family... 

Parodies? I'm so out of the loop. 

this thread is on the verge of dying.....

It's been like that for quite a while. But then it picks up again. It's like a cockroach really  :teehee:

• Like 1

today is the second last day of term 3!!!!!!! FREEDOM TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES I'm so freaking glad  :yes:  :whew: Nothing beats the last day of school (precisely, the moment the bell will ring tomorrow and I can hurry the hell outta school)