Almost three weeks. Better then nothing.

Anyways, I am going to bruny island for a few days so I may not be on very much. Hope there is free Wifi areas so I don't have to use data.

Where is Bruny Island? Is it a holiday resort?

Nico, its so nice to see you again :huglove:

Oh that fan isnt online anymore? :( Maybe she has facebook or twitter?

How's life been for you? :)

(also please check my PM in relation to the petition please?)

She had Facebook and Twitter but she passed away a few years ago. And before that she managed to get herself kicked off here  :doh:

We chatted a fair bit about epilepsy and other stuff. I ended up sending her a care parcel cause she was a bit short of money one time so she ended up sending me a print of a professional pic she paid for. She was pretty good value but really naughty and loved making sexy comments about Mika. 

Ahoy mateys :bye:

It being International Talk Like A Pirate Day, it's time to break out the grog and splice the mainbrace LaieA_057.gif

Laie_56.gif

I hope you enjoyed the day  :naughty:

The thread like a cockroach.  Not sure about the sound of that :naughty:

Oh come on, you love it! It's totally true though. 

Life update: 

I became an aunty again! My brother and his partner had their first bub today, his name's Sebastian Herb (Herb's our grandfather's name). Don't know anything else about bub yet, haven't seen a pic either but hoping I can go visit tomorrow. 

One of my cousins had a baby on Father's day, her name's Olivia. She's adorable :fangurl: Derek even had a nurse on Sunday at Sam's afternoon tea which was surprising cause usually he's not one for nursing newborns. 

Oh, and on Thursday I'll have a two year old :shocked:

• Like 1

Awh I'm so sorry :( I think she wouldve loved the fact you cared for her and sent that care package though :wub: Its really sweet of you to have done that! To have Mika and you must have been nice for her and she is sure in my heart <3 That and her sexy comments about Mika because same gurrrrl same :naughty:

OMG congrats on being an aunty!! :) And also Sebastian, and Olivia seem so cute! And of course, your child too! :wub2: congratulations again!!

Sonelle, how many more people do you need for the petition anyways? Cos I clicked on the link to see but my phone went a tad silly.

still 33 till 200 and I think at 200, I'll leave it :) Nico gave me an idea that we make a yearbook kind of thing which is Aussie/kiwi themed and this way, its not like we're demanding him to come, but it will still make him see that we love him :D We'll make a book and this can maybe encourage him to try harder for a concert promoter in Australia

I hope it works!

Awh I'm so sorry :( I think she wouldve loved the fact you cared for her and sent that care package though :wub: Its really sweet of you to have done that! To have Mika and you must have been nice for her and she is sure in my heart <3 That and her sexy comments about Mika because same gurrrrl same :naughty:

OMG congrats on being an aunty!! :) And also Sebastian, and Olivia seem so cute! And of course, your child too! :wub2: congratulations again!!

There were a few of us that sent stuff I think. I only remember trying to get stuff that would manage the trip over but that would last her a while till she got back on her feet again. There may have also been Tim Tams :fisch:

I think the Mikagasmic thread was started by her. The naughty corner definitely was. And yes, even I admit he is a little pretty   :wub:  

Thanks! He's my second nephew on my side. My brother has an older son from a previous relationship (he's 14 in December and LOVES dinosaurs). I also have a 16 year old niece (she belongs to my sister and LOVES Pokemon). I then managed to pick up 4 nephews and 5 nieces when I married my husband and they range in age from 24 to 13 (Derek's brothers are all older than him). And I have a great niece too :shocked: Sorry about the family history, didn't mean to explain all that  :bonk:  

I really like the names. I didn't think my cousin would pick Olivia so it was a real surprise. I like the name Sebastian, but part of me keeps thinking of a kid that was at my last job (I worked at a school) but he was a bit of a turd. 

• Like 1

still 33 till 200 and I think at 200, I'll leave it :) Nico gave me an idea that we make a yearbook kind of thing which is Aussie/kiwi themed and this way, its not like we're demanding him to come, but it will still make him see that we love him :D We'll make a book and this can maybe encourage him to try harder for a concert promoter in Australia

I hope it works!

Awesome!

I will see if I can get the Dimsim to join.

• Like 1

Im only on season 5 lol but I love it! i love the apocalyptic storyline of season 5 

I bet ur ahead of me but incase ur not *insert spoiler* highlight text below to reveal spoiler

Sam actually appeared again after being in hell :o so sad that castiel died :( 

There were a few of us that sent stuff I think. I only remember trying to get stuff that would manage the trip over but that would last her a while till she got back on her feet again. There may have also been Tim Tams :fisch:

I think the Mikagasmic thread was started by her. The naughty corner definitely was. And yes, even I admit he is a little pretty   :wub:  

Thanks! He's my second nephew on my side. My brother has an older son from a previous relationship (he's 14 in December and LOVES dinosaurs). I also have a 16 year old niece (she belongs to my sister and LOVES Pokemon). I then managed to pick up 4 nephews and 5 nieces when I married my husband and they range in age from 24 to 13 (Derek's brothers are all older than him). And I have a great niece too :shocked: Sorry about the family history, didn't mean to explain all that  :bonk:  

I really like the names. I didn't think my cousin would pick Olivia so it was a real surprise. I like the name Sebastian, but part of me keeps thinking of a kid that was at my last job (I worked at a school) but he was a bit of a turd. 

TIM TAMS of course :fangurl: HAHA! Woow she started those threads? She's super awesome for that :D 

You have so many nieces and nephews- that is so super cool! Darn, you must have so many kids to play with and they must be so adorable AWW! I love those names too! Theyre both real pretty :wub: I think their prettiness probably overshadows the fact that you knew a sebastian who was, as you put it, "a turd" :P