MIKA in Le Parisien 16.06.11

pinkcell29

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But it could be much worse...

Just imagine he decided to call it "So, The Origine of Love"...

Or "Swell,The Origin Of Love"...

That would be much, much worse...:lmfao:

*goes to translate that word*

Don't give him ideas, he still can change the title :mf_rosetinted:

There's a video!!:boing:

:mf_lustslow:I really like the title!

A 'working'title.....:wink2:

There's always a chance he decides to change it......:teehee:

...especially after he reads this thread :naughty: He liked WAG, though :mf_rosetinted:

Love his new hair BTW!

Pink to match with his trousers !!!

His hair becomes newer and newer ... never though that with such a short hair he could have so many different hairdos. He looks different every rare time we see him :blink:

Thank you SO much for the translation..I so need it, LOL!

TOOL..sounds odd..but the titol itself seems very interesting even more because I'm sure that the word love, with Mika, will have many different meaning..so..yay!!

Thank you Eriko :))

Thank you SO much for the translation..I so need it, LOL!

TOOL..sounds odd..but the titol itself seems very interesting even more because I'm sure that the word love, with Mika, will assume many different meaning..so..yay!!

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

OMG! I've got a day off today and have time to go on the internet and I find this!!? :swoon: Amazing news...

Quick question for French talking people :teehee: Is it the same what Mika is talking in that video and what's written in article? :blush-anim-cl:

Not completely but it is almost the same. I can translate the vid if you want! :wink2:

OMG! I've got a day off today and have time to go on the internet and I find this!!? :swoon: Amazing news...

Not completely but it is almost the same. I can translate the vid if you want! :wink2:

Aww..would be amazing!!

That would be wonderful :swoon: Thank you so much :huglove::flowers2:

:puppy_eyes::puppy_eyes::puppy_eyes::puppy_eyes: Pleaaaaaase do it, if you have free time :puppy_eyes::puppy_eyes:

Translation of the vid :wink2: :

Mika : I'm proud of the songs I'm writing at the moment. It's a kind of... erm.. 'They sound reassured. They know what they are.' It's sincere but it's completely different from what I've done before. Maybe at the start it will surprise people, but honestly if we don't do that in a career, what's the goal..We stay in the same place.

Until Christmas I had nothing for the new album. Nothing. A lot of things happened with my family, and it was quite difficult, it was just as if life was in pause. And so I decided to start working with people who inspire me. It's a mix, there are even people I found on the internet. I found a guy whose demos I found on the internet, I went to his home and he played me his songs in his studio in his bedroom and I heard completely incredible things and now he's part of four of my songs.

Interviewer: Where are you now in the new album?

M: I have 7 songs that I love, and I need 12. I'm almost halfway. It's an album in English, but I said to myself, well, maybe I can put as a bonus a few songs in French.

I: Is it easy to write in French?

M: With a good writer, yes, it is quite easy. In my lyrics, there are always a few mistakes, but we keep them, because I make quite a lot of grammatical mistakes.

I: Is there a title?

M: Yes. The Origin of Love. It started because I wrote a song called The Origin of Love and there are 12 songs and the concept is that these 12 songs are love songs but it is not soppy at all, there are songs that strike, some are punk electro.

I: It's more adult.

M: I hate the concept of adult. I know, I know, before, everybody used to tell me 'oh, it is childish', then with the second one 'oh it is adolescent'.. I'm the one who says it, and then I regret it. I always regret it. When I made the second album, I said 'it's a little bit more adolescent', ohlala, after that they always said 'oh now he's more adolescent'. Now they say 'he's an adult, he thinks he's an adult'. No, he's still an idiot. :biggrin2:

Mika : I'm proud of the songs I'm writing at the moment. It's a kind of... erm.. 'They sound reassured. They know what they are.' It's sincere but it's completely different from what I've done before. Maybe at the start it will surprise people, but honestly if we don't do that in a career, what's the goal..We stay in the same place.

Until Christmas I had nothing for the new album. Nothing. A lot of things happened with my family, and it was quite difficult, it was just as if life was in pause. And so I decided to start working with people who inspire me. It's a mix, there are even people I found on the internet. I found a guy whose demos I found on the internet, I went to his home and he played me his songs in his studio in his bedroom and I heard completely incredible things and now he's part of four of my songs.

M: I have 7 songs that I love, and I need 12. I'm almost halfway. It's an album in English, but I said to myself, well, maybe I can put as a bonus a few songs in French.

M: With a good writer, yes, it is quite easy. In my lyrics, there are always a few mistakes, but we keep them, because I make quite a lot of grammatical mistakes.

M: Yes. The Origin of Love. It started because I wrote a song called The Origin of Love and there are 12 songs and the concept is that these 12 songs are love songs but it is not soppy at all, there are songs that strike, some are punk electro.

M: I hate the concept of adult. I know, I know, before, everybody used to tell me 'oh, it is childish', then with the second one 'oh it is adolescent'.. I'm the one who says it, and then I regret it. I always regret it. When I made the second album, I said 'it's a little bit more adolescent', ohlala, after that they always said 'oh now he's more adolescent'. Now they say 'he's an adult, he thinks he's an adult'. No, he's still an idiot. :biggrin2:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! :bow::bow::bow:

The last paragraph made me laugh :roftl:

OMG OMG OMG

*pauses*

*remembers that she can't stick Fleetwood Mac, Supertramp or Elton John*

*hyperventilates anyway*

Mika willl make a great Marie Antoinette

Once I told here that I had a dream of Mika in Mozart white wig singing opera :biggrin2:

Now we will see him in Marie Antoinette style anyway :boing:

Thanks so much Camille :huglove:

I'm excited,it's amazing what he says about his album!!!!

I can't wait to hear it and I love the title:wub2:

Thank you thank you thank you :bow:

Archived