MIKA in Le Parisien 16.06.11

pinkcell29

Omg I'm so excited!! :biggrin2:

Love 'Origin Of Love', love his hair, love that he's writing French songs! I love everything!!

Me too :roftl::wub2:

Thanks guys for link, videos, translations :thumb_yello::huglove:

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey... i have red highlights in my hair too! (a bit more then Mika)

has he been spying on me when he came to Montreal???? :blink:

I think he copied my hair! :sneaky2:

:roftl:

i think it's cute on him! now on with the Music!! :swoon::fangurl:

He is a big fan of you?!:mf_rosetinted:

As cute as it is on him,I'll bet it looks better on you:wink2:

Then he speaks about 2 french songs, "82 rue des Martyrs" (a bar where he met a girl called Karen who spoke about her life and he made a song about it), and "Elle m'a dit".

hey, now finally he uses my name for a song (anyway the way HE always writes my name... :doh:), but why in a french song which i don't even understand?! :sneaky2::teehee:

wasn´t TBWKTM "We are Golden" almost till the day it was released?? I think I still have a hope and he will change "TOOL" :aah: :aah:

:naughty: well, Melachi was Gertrude, then Christian :aah:

BTW, my sons changed name like 5 times before i settled on their names...

I can understand Mika.... an album is like his baby :blush-anim-cl:

:naughty:

:naughty: well, Melachi was Gertrude, then Christian :aah:

BTW, my sons changed name like 5 times before i settled on their names...

I can understand Mika.... an album is like his baby :blush-anim-cl:

:naughty:

really? my son was Asier almost 12 years before he was born :aah:

And I don´t think Melachi is the same as Gertrude or Christian.. these two last ones never existed :roftl: (well, only on Mika´s mind)

really? my son was Asier almost 12 years before he was born :aah:

And I don´t think Melachi is the same as Gertrude or Christian.. these two last ones never existed :roftl: (well, only on Mika´s mind)

:teehee: but it entertained us for a few days :aah:

yeah, it's true about my sons' names but i'll keep that conversation for "Not everything needs a thread" thread :naughty:

Geez, it took a hundred years for me to read everything :roftl: Thank you very much for those who posted videos, snaps, translations and everything. I don't understand a single word in French, so I'd be nothing without your help. :huglove:

I'm actually very happy about these news and I'm glad to know he's doing ok even having to deal with everything he has been through. About the red hair, well, it's kinda funny and made me feel weird after watching the vid and then looking to the pic we have in the Jun calendar. :aah:

I'm just not very satisfied with the "TOOL" title, I think he can go further than that - but it's not THAT BAD either. :teehee:

What caught my attention especially is the fact that he said something about being still a bit lost when he went to Montreal, in terms of what he would do there and even what he WANTED to do there. And we were already complaining and asking for news :lmfao:

Well, he seems to be ok, I'm happy with that. :blush-anim-cl:

Hey!! What if he dyed his hair for his new single-video clip?? If album is going to be released in january 2012, he should have a single with a video clip ready after summer... don´t you think?? And if it needs to be ready after summer... it should be already recorded....

Hey!! What if he dyed his hair for his new single-video clip?? If album is going to be released in january 2012, he should have a single with a video clip ready after summer... don´t you think?? And if it needs to be ready after summer... it should be already recorded....

hmm, WAG was out ca. 2-3 months before the album, iirc? then he still has some time... :sad: guess he first wants to have the complete album ready before he releases any singles. :dunno:

but the pink streak fits to the "marie antoinette meets PUNK" theme for compiegne. :naughty:

hmm, WAG was out ca. 2-3 months before the album, iirc? then he still has some time... :sad: guess he first wants to have the complete album ready before he releases any singles. :dunno:

but the pink streak fits to the "marie antoinette meets PUNK" theme for compiegne. :naughty:

oh God..... :roftl:

I´m not sure if I´m ready for that :aah:

I'm with you here :naughty:

I only hope he doesn't throw us 10 singles, week after week, before the new album to be complete :teehee: I'm a bit impatient already but I also enjoy surprises.

I wasn't ready for this news today :aah:

All I can say is wow. :tears: I'm such a girl, it's so over whelming :aah: I need to calm downnnnnnn.

Wow. I love it all. The pink streak, the trousers shoes, songs, album title, shows. It sounds amazing for me. Oh wow. I can't wait. I was so happy to hear this news today since I was having a crap day :aah:

Archived