MIKA in Le Parisien 16.06.11

pinkcell29

Wow!! Thanks Pinkcell and thanks Camille for your excellent translation. :flowers2:

He looks so different, even from January, wow. I think it will be very interesting to hear Mika's interpretation of a "love song". Something tells me a few of them will be quite different from what one expects in a love song. :naughty:

Electro punk love songs? :boing:

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow!! Thanks Pinkcell and thanks Camille for your excellent translation. :flowers2:

He looks so different, even from January, wow. I think it will be very interesting to hear Mika's interpretation of a "love song". Something tells me a few of them will be quite different from what one expects in a love song. :naughty:

Ha- that's true!

Translation of the vid :wink2: :

Mika : I'm proud of the songs I'm writing at the moment. It's a kind of... erm.. 'They sound reassured. They know what they are.' It's sincere but it's completely different from what I've done before. Maybe at the start it will surprise people, but honestly if we don't do that in a career, what's the goal..We stay in the same place.

Until Christmas I had nothing for the new album. Nothing. A lot of things happened with my family, and it was quite difficult, it was just as if life was in pause. And so I decided to start working with people who inspire me. It's a mix, there are even people I found on the internet. I found a guy whose demos I found on the internet, I went to his home and he played me his songs in his studio in his bedroom and I heard completely incredible things and now he's part of four of my songs.

Interviewer: Where are you now in the new album?

M: I have 7 songs that I love, and I need

Thankyousomuch! :boing: :boing:

You miss rolled up pants? :mf_rosetinted:

are you f**** kidding me? :mf_rosetinted:

rolled up pants!

rolled up pants!

Rosita's fav clothing!

0_4d206_9007dfcd_XL

ha, thanx :mf_rosetinted: I almost had dismissed this "wonderful" pic of my brain :mf_rosetinted:

He seems a bit more confident there, not so awkward when he's talking.

I like the sound of this album, some electro punk, YEEEESSSS!:biggrin2:

wtf is electro punk?? any vid??

and her hairstyle is better :bleh:

Seriously, Mika you need to grow that hair of yours before it all goes :aah:

yes, or at least... COMB IT MAN!!!!! does he really need to comb it (I don´t know how to say it in english) forward?? I mean... on the sides :aah: :aah:

I don´t like... still I like Mika, of course, I wouldn´t be here otherwise, but I don´t like the "image" I´ve seen :aah:

Well he's already got red in his hair, it's a start :naughty:

:lmao:

wtf is electro punk?? any vid??

Well, most bands who do that have DJs or a sound mixer, i dunno where mika will get one of those.

It's basically a mix of punk music and electric sounds? :aah:

I don't know how to define genres, example: the difference between Melodic-Death Metal and heavy death metal ?:teehee:

yes, or at least... COMB IT MAN!!!!! does he really need to comb it (I don´t know how to say it in english) forward?? I mean... on the sides :aah: :aah:

It's the first step towards the dreaded combover. :shocked:

12943445102LWe71.jpg

Archived