New Mika Song in French: "Elle me dit"

mellody

I'm sooooooooo totally hyper! Aaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

I'm just so happy. Feels like I'm waking from a long sleep!

Happy happy happy happy happy happy happy!

I just heard the song for the first time and I like it :biggrin2:

I read the translation, but I still don't really understand what's it about. I hope Mika tells us more about this song soon.

I have a feeling that it's about his mum :teehee:

I'm wondering how it's gonna sound live.

I bet it's going to sound better without all that DJ .... thing (sorry, I don't have a good musical vocabulary in English) :aah:

I bet it's going to sound better without all that DJ .... thing (sorry, I don't have a good musical vocabulary in English) :aah:

and i hopeeeee there'll be an acoustic version by MEEKAAAAA

ELLE ME DIT ROCKS!

ellemedit.jpg

picture.php?groupid=76&pictureid=8912

GREAT JOB MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKA! :thumb_yello:

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :wub2::wub2::wub2:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

I'm sorry if this is a stupid question (my brains are working a bit slowly today) but are there a thread for the new radio interviews/translations etc? I can't find it. He did give interviews today?

I'm sorry if this is a stupid question (my brains are working a bit slowly today) but are there a thread for the new radio interviews/translations etc? I can't find it. He did give interviews today?

yes several, give me a sec, i can post links here :wink2:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25962

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25961

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25959

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25965

i meant that she told him that:roftl:

Oh, ok :doh:

but now thinking about it, it just sounds crazy:mf_rosetinted:

please skip my insane ideas:mf_rosetinted:

I consider all ideas - I often have silly ideas myself :teehee:

Btw, Thanks for all your translations today.:flowers2:

Hmm...there are certainly other female (when it suits) people who tell Mika what to do, that's for sure. :naughty::wink2:

Yes, for sure….:naughty: It’s not that he ever listens :aah:

:roftl:

Edited by suzie

Did you get to talk to him ? :wub2:

yes :wub2: I said that I love his new song, he gave me a BIG smile and said something like "oh thank you, i'm glad" :blush-anim-cl: Then someone told him that we all will be in Compiègne, so he said that they prepared something different, very great, and that will be very nice, and so he "see you there" :biggrin2:

A girl talk about the paleo and he "is happy to do it" ^^

Thanks to all the people who posted the music!

I really love this song! :wub2:

I was so afraid that I wouldn't like the new sort of style, but it's just amazing! I saw Yelle as supporting act and this song reminds me a bit of her style of music. Just loveable!

This is stuck in my head now. Damn you Mika and your catchy pop tunes!! :sneaky2::roftl:

yes :wub2: I said that I love his new song, he gave me a BIG smile and said something like "oh thank you, i'm glad" :blush-anim-cl: Then someone told him that we all will be in Compiègne, so he said that they prepared something different, very great, and that will be very nice, and so he "see you there" :biggrin2:

A girl talk about the paleo and he "is happy to do it" ^^

Aw that's nice. Thanks for the pics. He looks like he has finally put on some weight and got his "old" face back. Do you think so or am I just imagining things? :naughty:

Sounds like the gig will be great. Have fun!

I was in front of the radio studio this morning, here the photos :wink2: There is nothing extraordinary but... ;)

p1080015.jpg

p1080016.jpg

p1080017.jpg

p1080018.jpg

Mika was adorable, as always, very smiling. He looks good, he's very tanned !

He recognized us, spoke a little and even suggested taking photos :wub2: And he was glad when i said that i love the new song :teehee:

thats soo nice to see him after long time..!!

He's BEAUTIFUL ...!!:wub2:

I hope to see him soon in any show which will be closer to my country:mf_rosetinted: