New Mika Song in French: "Elle me dit"

mellody

He's currently #6 but we'll get the new results today at 12, I think it will be a better position :original:

Thank you. Do you think it is because the majority of people in France still prefer to buy singles as a physical release and EMD was not released in a CD format?

Thank you. Do you think it is because the majority of people in France still prefer to buy singles as a physical release and EMD was not released in a CD format?

He's now #4 :thumb_yello:

I don't think that a lot of people still buy physical singles in France, unless it is a single from a big popstar (that would work for Mika here) or a very big summer hit.

I think EMD can get higher on the official charts, because it is at the top of the iTunes charts which is updated daily, and the official combined charts is revealed one week late. It is possible that some physical singles will prevent Mika from being at the very top but I don't believe so :wink2:

Can you imagine, girls - I happen to be at this "mom"'s shoes!

I was at kids disco with my son, and had to tell him all the time:

"Dance! Dance! Why do you not dance? Why are you so boring?"

And when I realized it I started giggle like a fool :)

Can you imagine, girls - I happen to be at this "mom"'s shoes!

I was at kids disco with my son, and had to tell him all the time:

"Dance! Dance! Why do you not dance? Why are you so boring?"

And when I realized it I started giggle like a fool :)

:roftl::thumb_yello:

Yesterday I was at a friend's house and started humming EMD unconsciously(I knew she didn't like EMD at all), but after some time I heard her humming it as well:roftl:she accused me that the song stucked in her head all day long:angel_not:

He's currently #6 but we'll get the new results today at 12, I think it will be a better position :original:

Hey everyone! :bye:

I wrote an email to all Slovak radios here, and look!

http://www.funradio.sk/powerplay/powerplay-mika-elle-me-dit

Our funradio plays MIKA´s Elle me dit!! It´s one of 3 most popular radios here. I´m proud, wooo! :clap:

Can't believe how successful EMD is getting to be :yay:

He's now #4 :thumb_yello:

I don't think that a lot of people still buy physical singles in France, unless it is a single from a big popstar (that would work for Mika here) or a very big summer hit.

I think EMD can get higher on the official charts, because it is at the top of the iTunes charts which is updated daily, and the official combined charts is revealed one week late. It is possible that some physical singles will prevent Mika from being at the very top but I don't believe so :wink2:

I agree. I believe chances are really good for EMD to be on top of the official charts in one week time!

EMD #3 in France now.. He didn't get his ass to number 1 this week but it's definitely getting closer :biggrin2:

He's not #1 on iTunes anymore though

But if it's only available as a download, doesn't that mean his chart position will go down now?

But if it's only available as a download, doesn't that mean his chart position will go down now?

Not necessarily I think, it depends on how many physical singles are actually bought (I think it's not a big amount, most purchases are downloads) And iTunes is not the only way to buy EMD, however big. But I agree that Rihanna (she's the one who's #1 on iTunes, Mika's #2) is a 'threat' to Mika becoming #1 on combined charts.

Not necessarily I think, it depends on how many physical singles are actually bought (I think it's not a big amount, most purchases are downloads) And iTunes is not the only way to buy EMD, however big. But I agree that Rihanna (she's the one who's #1 on iTunes, Mika's #2) is a 'threat' to Mika becoming #1 on combined charts.

Oh well, I will keep my fingers crossed :thumb_yello:

Oh well, I will keep my fingers crossed :thumb_yello:

Thank you, I was starting to wonder if I was right to keep the faith :teehee: (Not that it's that important to be honest, but I like having a look at the charts)