hello, I could not think of a better title!!

I joined this site a few weeks ago but had exams to revise for :shocked:

I hope I have done well in them!

I love mika, I have done since I heard grace kelly :):mf_lustslow:

I had a pet duck named after mika! (but then the duck turned evil so i re-named him)

I like singing mika's songs but the only person that hears me is my pony (i cant sing!!)

I play the flute and I can play a bit of we are golden and the first few pages of happy ending ( they are engraved on my brain and I can play them from memory!!)

I often quote mika when im talking to people! I have never seen mika live but I will see him on his next uk tour

I have a wierd dress style I like bright MIkaish things as my mum puts it (when he wore green jeans I did too!! ) I spent several months trying to find a gold pair of trainers ,

I like youtube and I think the computernerd01 is the best and he answered 2 of my questions in a Q&A once!!

I have my first day of workexperince tomorrow :shocked:so I would be great full of any advice!!!:teehee::teehee:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hello and welcome here! :biggrin2:

your thread title is nice:naughty: I have no thread at all:aah: bcz I didnt know anything here:roftl: but now its my home!

;) im not to great at thinking of good names heehee I called my hamster jack wills after a shop and I got to choose a kennel name for a puppy my dog had and i named her jemimma is golden!!! (after the song and the puddle duck from peter rabbit!!)

Hi! :welcomeani: to MFC

are you a redhead (ginger) ? (I am, and if you are too, I'll like you even more) :teehee:

yep I am :D:naughty: but I had a falling out with hair bleach ( i was having a moment of madness!!!! gone a day or two with out listening to mika!! ) so i tryed to dye it back and now its back to normal :D:naughty::roftl:

me + hair dye = disaster ( i once had pink hair!!) :aah::shocked::insane:: this one boy said to me that red heads are awful tempered so i chased him down the road and hit him with a shoe :D:biggrin2:

Archived