Extra second categories ticks to Compiègne

crazyaboutmika

Hi everyone,

Since heaps of people got free second categories ticks yesterday and might want to give them or need help or information , I thought it could be discussed here.

I have two extra ticks which I won't use.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good idea :naughty:

i won a ticket in facebook comp. (the one which you just need to put your email address)

and i cant go.. :huh:

so.. if you want that ticket just PM me your email addres and i'll send it :wink2:

Hi everyone,

Since heaps of people got free second categories ticks yesterday and might want to give them or need help or information , I thought it could be discussed here.

I have two extra ticks which I won't use.

tell me, do your tickets have identical "Numero de commande"?

Mine do. I have two of them.

Yeah, why not just downscale it. Would be nicer for the fans too imo :aah:

i think even with not the expected amount of people, it will be a great gig and i think like you say if they downscale it it will still look crowded,

didn't they already make the stage bigger? i think i read that somewhere

So wait, how did people all over the world end up with free tickets to a gig in France? Just whoever wrote their name down got a ticket?? They should have told you all weeks ago to give you time to make travel plans:aah:

So wait, how did people all over the world end up with free tickets to a gig in France? Just whoever wrote their name down got a ticket?? They should have told you all weeks ago to give you time to make travel plans:aah:

but on the other hand, if you know you can't go, why try to win tickets?

:dunno::doh:

but on the other hand, if you know you can't go, why try to win tickets?

:dunno::doh:

Well, maybe if I had known it one week ago, the flight would be a little bit cheaper and rooms would be available in Paris. It's not only about the money, I have plans that I cannot put off...

I don't understand why people didn't just buy tickets if you really wanted to go. You can get category 1 for 25 euro. Surely that is cheaper than trying to book last minute trains and hotels? :blink:

Rocksquare was not going to give the tickets away weeks ago because they were using fans to promote the gig on FB. There would be no incentive to do that if the contest was already closed.

Thats so true, I live in the UK and if had had a week more i could have sorted travel plans :(

2 second categorie tickets

they really should have told us sooner. That's the main reason I'm not able to go now :sneaky2:. While I'm gonna wait for another worldtour. Pm your mail if your interestet in my ticket. Thanx Anne for making this tread :wub2:

Yes well you do have a valid point:blink:

I only found out last night that I'd got a 2nd Cat ticket. I can't organise in time to go - and to be honest, I don't expect to win when I enter things!

So, anyone want a ticket?

I only found out last night that I'd got a 2nd Cat ticket. I can't organise in time to go - and to be honest, I don't expect to win when I enter things!

So, anyone want a ticket?

I hoped to win :wink2:. But thought to know sooner too :shocked:

they really should have told us sooner. That's the main reason I'm not able to go now :sneaky2:. While I'm gonna wait for another worldtour. Pm your mail if your interestet in my ticket. Thanx Anne for making this tread :wub2:

You're welcome sweetie :wub2:

Après vérification auprès de notre partenaire billetterie, le billet que

vous avez reçu est tout à fait valide. Il vous sera simplement demandé de

mentionner aux personnels en charge du contrôle aux accès le soir même,

l’adresse email avec laquelle vous avez participé à ce concours.

Bon spectacle,

About the tickets.

Archived