New pics

Sabine64

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a bit scary how clear these pap shots are. The one with the towel looks like it's part of a photo shoot!

It's a good thing the tabloids are not interested in him in the UK. He'd never have any privacy. :huh:

I agree. British paps and tabloids are so cruel , known as most shameless in the media world.

But these photos look like ...an invited photographer made them. Shots are too clear, made at a short distance, and Mika stares right at the cam on one of them. :blink:

Thanks for posting that Sabine !

He`s irresistible as always....:mf_lustslow::wub2:

But the girl looks rather like Zuleika ....Are you sure it`s Yasmine?

Of course he has! It's called MFC!

I wonder if he should be happy about that....:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

In fact, I was sure that it is not her!

but well, if knowing girls say that it is Yasmine, i will believe :dunno:

The lady in red(:naughty: sorry, think of Chris De Burgh when I say that), is Ida, not sure why they captioned her as Yasmine, as Yasmine is the lady in the multicoloured bikini.

For definite:thumb_yello:

Hey ! No one doubts that the lady in red is Ida. We were talking about his sister, in a painted bikini. I suggested she`s Zuleika, bur girls here said she`s Yasmine. OK.

Ida is Ida.

I was commenting on the fact that the caption in one of the pics say Yasmine, when it's clearly Ida.

God, I'd hate to be famous, and have to put up with the possibility of being photographed at every opportunity. I'd have to hold my stomach in constantly! :teehee:

He is holding His tummy in constantly... )). I love the pictures of these fake "paparazzi" where all are regulated ... At least so we can see what Mika is out a stage. Although this swimming was made with looking back to the camera. Just playing . But, well... Love it

I've made a quick translation, just the usual stuff really, but it's so that non-Italian speakers can know what's being said :wink2:

Page 1

The future of the Beirut-born singer speaks French, the language of his latest single. And he also spent his holidays on the coast of French-speaking Corsica.

Page 2

He was born in Beirut, is half Lebanese and half American and lives in London. However this year, as far as his songs and holidays go, he has gone French. Here he is in Calvi, Corsica, enjoying a trip on a speedboat with his family and a friend.

The singer, who became famous thanks to his hit single Grace Kelly, has spent most of the last few months in the studio recording his new album The Origin of Love which will be released in 2012; and which has already been defined by Mika himself as "strange and a bit crazy". The first single, Elle me dit, was released a few weeks ago and has proved to be very popular in France. It's in French as other songs on the album will be.

A return to his roots? Probably, as Mika lived in Paris until he was nine and then in London he went to a French lycée. In the meanwhile, like a good family boy (the lyrics in Elle me dit seem to refer to his mother), enjoys a bit of relaxation without neglecting young fans.

I've made a quick translation, just the usual stuff really, but it's so that non-Italian speakers can know what's being said :wink2:

Page 1

The future of the Beirut-born singer speaks French, the language of his latest single. And he also spent his holidays on the coast of French-speaking Corsica.

Page 2

He was born in Beirut, is half Lebanese and half American and lives in London. However this year, as far as his songs and holidays go, he has gone French. Here he is in Calvi, Corsica, enjoying a trip on a speedboat with his family and a friend.

The singer, who became famous thanks to his hit single Grace Kelly, has spent most of the last few months in the studio recording his new album The Origin of Love which will be released in 2012; and which has already been defined by Mika himself as "strange and a bit crazy". The first single, Elle me dit, was released a few weeks ago and has proved to be very popular in France. It's in French as other songs on the album will be.

A return to his roots? Probably, as Mika lived in Paris until he was nine and then in London he went to a French lycée. In the meanwhile, like a good family boy (the lyrics in Elle me dit seem to refer to his mother), enjoys a bit of relaxation without neglecting young fans.

"as other songs of the album will be "..... :shocked:

What da hell ?!

Did you post sth? Cos I can't see anything:aah:

It was a pic someone tweeted, sorry I can't find it anymore.

Edit: it was one of the pics uploaded on the new Facebook gallery.

284022_10150260999213040_6006248039_7666705_3030056_n.jpg

Archived