Bring Mika to your hometown for a gig

crazyaboutmika

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mexico, he promised come back last year, i was waiting, we was waiting...

But he didn't came ¬¬

So, i have to say:

xico

He's promised to come back to Australia a few times, but it seems that he likes to leave around 2 1/2 years between visits...

I just demanded Melbourne (even though Melbourne is in a totally different state to me)... there's 78 people demanding Melbourne!

I also demanded Sydney, though there only 23 for Sydney :teehee: (Sydney's not even my home town, but still)....

Sorry to be a buzzkill but I wouldn't get your hopes up with this. I've been signed up with it for Mika to come to Cardff for about a year now and no joy so far :/ hope it works for someone though :)

Yes, I think it's a bit of a reach myself.

Guess it doesn't hurt to ask though.

Muuunich!!! :biggrin2: Would be funny if he did a concert in my hometown, I guess just about five people would come, me and some friends I forced to go :roftl: There aren't any Fans here..:sneaky2:

Munich was my first European show, had an amazing few days there.

I haven't seen a thread about it yet, so here it is; this site promises to bring Mika to the town you want him to sing :biggrin2:

All they need is that you chose a town and give an e-mail address :wink2:

http://eventful.com/demand/mika-/D0-001-000938979-6/join

I've picked Paris, my hometown is far too small (although I do have a piano in my bedroom :teehee:)

Is this genuine? I don't like to give my info to just anyone. If it is genuine I'll do it.

Is this genuine? I don't like to give my info to just anyone. If it is genuine I'll do it.

It's a site that gives out locations of upcoming gigs and events in places all over the world. I am signed up to it for events around Bristol.

:thumb_yello:

i've actually been signed up with it for a couple years & it's never given me any problems or anything, it just sends email updates w/ stuff to do in my area

Oh I hate this site - it doesn't work. Only me and 2 people were demanding Mika in Tokyo for about 3 years and even though it's been around since 2007, there are still only 9 people listed:naughty:

Oh I hate this site - it doesn't work. Only me and 2 people were demanding Mika in Tokyo for about 3 years and even though it's been around since 2007, there are still only 9 people listed:naughty:

Not too serious then :sneaky2:

I had no idea if it was but it is so good to dream :blush-anim-cl:

Archived