Bring Mika to your hometown for a gig

crazyaboutmika

I haven't seen a thread about it yet, so here it is; this site promises to bring Mika to the town you want him to sing :biggrin2:

All they need is that you chose a town and give an e-mail address :wink2:

http://eventful.com/demand/mika-/D0-001-000938979-6/join

I've picked Paris, my hometown is far too small (although I do have a piano in my bedroom :teehee:)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Muuunich!!! :biggrin2: Would be funny if he did a concert in my hometown, I guess just about five people would come, me and some friends I forced to go :roftl: There aren't any Fans here..:sneaky2:

maybe they're not fans, but they'll still go. I think:teehee: . because in Georgia, here're not many Enrique Iglesias's fans but when he came here in this summer the concert place were full of people :roftl:

Muuunich!!! :biggrin2: Would be funny if he did a concert in my hometown, I guess just about five people would come, me and some friends I forced to go :roftl: There aren't any Fans here..:sneaky2:

When I saw him in Munich the last time there were more than 3000 fans at the venue.....

I asked him to come to Cochabamba and I'm the first one who demanded. I will get a private concert. :biggrin2:

same here then :aah:, I'm the first to demand in my city :teehee: (can't wait :das:)

:lmfao:

In my town he came once :mf_rosetinted: We want more :naughty: need more :aah:

I did it just for fun :aah: it's obvious he won't come here, we are like 10 fans in the whole country :mf_rosetinted:

maybe they're not fans, but they'll still go. I think:teehee: . because in Georgia, here're not many Enrique Iglesias's fans but when he came here in this summer the concert place were full of people :roftl:

:swoon:

you had your time, he has to visit more brazilian cities :mf_rosetinted: (and especially to mine to my bedroom gig :das:) :roftl:

:roftl:

:das:

ok ok we'll be together wherever it is :wink2:

I did it just for fun :aah: it's obvious he won't come here, we are like 10 fans in the whole country :mf_rosetinted:

:swoon:

Faith sister faith :biggrin2: he will come for us all :thumb_yello:

FAITH :mf_lustslow:

Archived