Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Have you noticed it's MIKA official now?

Yes and he changed location to London a while ago

I think maybe he's preparing to tweet more often??

Yes, I was thinking maybe he's going to get his account verified :naughty:

maybe because his recording is almost over, and he's going to have a loooooooonnnngggggggg break after or before the tour.. xD

From Mika's FB page:

"Have you entered our Golden Raffle yet? Fans wanting to win tickets, flights and accommodation to a Mika show ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD have raised £2,987 for London's Air Ambulance so far! Make a £10 donation for your chance to win this fabulous prize here: http://bit.ly/mfcgold"

423527_10150551938833040_6006248039_9048532_1912979491_n.jpg

It isn't easy to understand if he gets the difference! To me, he sometimes answers to someone who asks him an original question! :mf_rosetinted:

Anyway, today's tweet was nice! He's starting to use twitter more! :roftl:

He has a cd to launch, you know?:mf_rosetinted:

Yes, you're right! :D So I suppose the next tweets will be at the end of this month! ;)

Moth...in Mika terms it's a moth...:mf_rosetinted:

yeah.. i hope he tweets more often. either he's in london or not. i just love to see his tweets. they're making me so high~ :aah:

edit :

...just after i post this reply, his tweet appears on my timeline. xD

Enjoy it while it lasts....:mf_rosetinted:

Yes and he changed location to London a while ago

I think maybe he's preparing to tweet more often??

I hope he is already prepared. He is tweeting all day. And he started very early today. It was a crack of dawn comparing to yesterday. :aah:

Finally something about work. I love to see those pieces of a puzzle, although they are not telling me much.

He has a cd to launch, you know?:mf_rosetinted:

Moth...in Mika terms it's a moth...:mf_rosetinted:

Enjoy it while it lasts....:mf_rosetinted:

i totally enjoying it.. :mf_rosetinted:

He is starting to promote the album :blink: I feel a bit nervous. So much waiting, and some day soon the madness will start... :naughty:

aww, a lot more people will know about him. and he's gonna be so hard to reach. HE'S GOING TO BE UNREACHABLE, PEOPLE!!! LETS KEEP HIM SAFE IN MY FRIDGE!!! Щ( ºДº Щ) /slap'd

I think Twitter has put a moratorium on verifications so this is the closest he'll get to official :naughty:

I am never on Twitter any more so I am missing the fun. :aah:

I am also feeling apprehensive about the madness starting again. It was so crazy last time. I probably won't be travelling as much, but still. It's just all or nothing in Mikaland. No happy medium. :naughty:

I think Twitter has put a moratorium on verifications so this is the closest he'll get to official :naughty:

I am never on Twitter any more so I am missing the fun. :aah:

I am also feeling apprehensive about the madness starting again. It was so crazy last time. I probably won't be travelling as much, but still. It's just all or nothing in Mikaland. No happy medium. :naughty:

Could you describe that craziness a bit more for me who, silly as I am, only became a fan after TBWKTM was released? (and so that I know exactly what you are apprehensive about and if I should be too :teehee:)

I have already started to take my medication to stay calm & collected on the forum :mf_rosetinted:

:aah:

I already warned my husband. "it's starting." He was freaking out, "what do you mean it's starting, it can't be starting yet, he has NOT finished the album yet!!!". :roftl:

No, he hasn't, but he is tweeting already :teehee:

Could you describe that craziness a bit more for me who, silly as I am, only became a fan after TBWKTM was released? (and so that I know exactly what you are apprehensive about and if I should be too :teehee:)

i'd like to know this too...:teehee:

Well part of it was mod related and part of it was running all over the world with 3 days notice so it may not apply to you. :roftl:

But basically one day everyone was moaning about missing Mika and the next day we were all scrambling around trying to buy tickets and coordinate trips with NO notice. I mean none. There were rumours about an acoustic tour but no one knew what the dates were, what the cities were, etc. One day the tickets were just there and you had to buy them in 30 seconds or you were going to miss out on the best seats in the house that were reserved for the people who bought them from Mikasounds.

Mika was on Twitter all the time and I felt like I had to always be connected because you never knew when something was going to happen. Oh I think I'll do a secret gig this week. I think I'll throw a pub party tomorrow.

He would sometimes do 3 or 4 radio interviews in one day. Fans would often be turning up to see him if they could and of course everyone online wanted to hear the live broadcast as it happened.

They launched a new website and then the whole points program generated a lot of excitement and then a lot of drama because there were so many problems with it. :aah:

Anyway...one of my favourite moments is when he went to a radio station in London (I think one of the BBC stations?) to debut We Are Golden. He'd kept it tightly under wraps and we had only heard a brief 15 or maybe 30 second clip leak a couple of days prior. So Mika was at the radio station and tweeting and we were all listening to it live for the very first time and giving him feedback. Then later he was online as WAG was getting ready to chart in the UK and he was promising to do a naked vlog if the UK fans got him into the top 3 :lmfao:

I know he's gone off Twitter quite a bit (I have too so I know how he feels :aah:) but I really think it's the only way these days to generate that kind of excitement and connection with your fans. The mainstream media picks up on everything that transpires on Twitter so I also think it's good publicity.

Archived