Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I live next to the Indian reserve, they sell mukluks all year around, mainly for the tourists :naughty:

oooh! but this could be his new outfit for the next tour!!! :fangurl:

mukluks and all !!!! :teehee:

cirque2-small.jpg

:mf_rosetinted:

I know they sell mukluk all yuear long. But they could be a little warm in July:naughty:

Yes, that dancer was stunning in Totem. Thanks for reminding me I need to look up for tickets for the new Cirque show:roftl:

You call them "smoutebollen" in Belgium? I didn't know that. We call them "oliebollen". :licks_lips:

Yes! :teehee: Yeah I knew through a Dutch friend. You eat them at new year's, right? And they have raisins in them? Here we just eat them at fairs and they don't have anything in them.

Yes! :teehee: Yeah I knew through a Dutch friend. You eat them at new year's, right? And they have raisins in them? Here we just eat them at fairs and they don't have anything in them.

Yes, we eat them at new year's, but also at fairs. And they can have raisins in them, but we also have them without anything, like in Belgium. And for all viewers who are now thinking, what the heck are they talking about: these are "smoutebollen" also called "oliebollen".

les%2Boliebollen.jpg:licks_lips:

Sorry for being off topic. :teehee:

We eat Timbits every day. :naughty:

Really?? Awesome! I guess you guys must be very happy! It's happy food!

Yes, we eat them at new year's, but also at fairs. And they can have raisins in them, but we also have them without anything, like in Belgium. And for all viewers who are now thinking, what the heck are they talking about: these are "smoutebollen" also called "oliebollen".

You know, I think I'm going to make smoutebollen tonight for my birthday. All this talk about it... :licks_lips:

in my country we call "small cake of rain" :biggrin2: is similar but don't know if it's the same recipe stuff :dunno:

Sorry for being off topic too :teehee: I'm curious :blush-anim-cl:

I know they sell mukluk all yuear long. But they could be a little warm in July:naughty:

Yes, that dancer was stunning in Totem. Thanks for reminding me I need to look up for tickets for the new Cirque show:roftl:

i don't see what the problem is... :dunno:

The guy in Totem was wearing them in July &

Mika makes his band wear animal costumes in the summer....

:dunno:

Really?? Awesome! I guess you guys must be very happy! It's happy food!

Yeah I suppose we are. :roftl: I'm not sure if it's the same thing? Timbits are just holes punched from donuts. :teehee:

Wait isn't this the donut thread? Until Mika tweets again, I think it is. :naughty:

those look huge! our timbits are bitesize :naughty:

http://www.dougtheslug.ca/images/03.02.12/timbits2.jpg

Yeah I suppose we are. :roftl: I'm not sure if it's the same thing? Timbits are just holes punched from donuts. :teehee:

Wait isn't this the donut thread? Until Mika tweets again, I think it is. :naughty:

It basically is the same thing. Smoutebollen taste a bit like donuts, only, the outside is a bit more crispy since you mostly eat it when it's hot :teehee: I remember we talked about this on MFC before somewhere, we talked about smoutebollen, oliebollen, boules de berlin, donuts.... :roftl:

in my country we call "small cake of rain" :biggrin2: is similar but don't know if it's the same recipe stuff :dunno:

That's such a cute name!

Oh we have this in Northern France too! They're called 'croustillons', we eat them at fairs and with nothing in it just like Belgium (we almost are Belgians really :roftl:) Delicious..

MIKA official @mikasounds

back in studio in chiswick after recording choir vocals at abbey road. v cool experience... now on to the editing; a lesser cool experience

Thank you, Mika, for tweeting! I couldn't stand those yummy posts any longer. I fell into the sugar shock!:aah:

@mikasounds MIKA official

back in studio in chiswick after recording choir vocals at abbey road. v cool experience... now on to the editing; a lesser cool experience

8 minutes ago via web

The fact that it's recorded at Abbey Road makes the Beatles fan in me leap with joy. :teehee:

Archived