Fmbm

I know he's gone off Twitter quite a bit (I have too so I know how he feels :aah:) but I really think it's the only way these days to generate that kind of excitement and connection with your fans. The mainstream media picks up on everything that transpires on Twitter so I also think it's good publicity.

I absolutely think so too! Instant access to the people you want to reach,

and the best part is it doesn't cost anything -- everyone already has

an internet connection! I don't think you can beat the immediacy, and

as you say, mainstream media follows, too, so you get that exposure as

well. A marketer's dream!

Totally agree with you girls about Twitter!!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is my hope too. Sir Tweetsalot is already getting off to a good start by tweeting a lot. It seems to have dawned on him that he has to promote himself and stay in touch with his fans (or potential fans) and generate excitement for the new album by giving little bits of info. Hopefully a studio vlog may be on the cards very soon.

If I'm not mistaken (and I might be, so I'm sorry if I am wrong) when he did the first studio vlog for TBWKTM it was posted on Valentines Day or thereabouts.

Hey Mika, guess what day it is on Tuesday *hint hint*

Haha, can imagine him in his sudden decision :naughty:

And after the decision he pulls himself together, looks around and thinks: Gosh, what should I tweet about? This...no. That? no... Oh! Drums!

I think a lot of older fans feel disconnected from what is happening in France but it will be different when he starts making appearances in the UK and there are English songs to talk about.

So I am an older fan then. :shun:

If I'm not mistaken (and I might be, so I'm sorry if I am wrong) when he did the first studio vlog for TBWKTM it was posted on Valentines Day or thereabouts.

Oh I hope you are right so if he follows a similar schedule this time around, too, we can still hope for a September release of the album. :boing: (:teehee:)

I think a lot of older fans feel disconnected from what is happening in France but it will be different when he starts making appearances in the UK and there are English songs to talk about.

If it ever happens. Sometimes I think I am just hanging round here out of habit.

If it ever happens. Sometimes I think I am just hanging round here out of habit.

Someone mentioned on Twitter that EMD wasn't working for them because they don't understand it and he said the album is in English. I hope he is getting the picture. :naughty:

So I am an older fan then. :shun:

Oh I hope you are right so if he follows a similar schedule this time around, too, we can still hope for a September release of the album. :boing: (:teehee:)

Oh please, earlier than that. JC_pray.gif

I will take him at his word that it's closer to June than September. I think he had a different approach last time with the release of the EP and it sounds like he will be finished almost two months earlier in the year than he was last time anyway.

I will take him at his word that it's closer to June than September. I think he had a different approach last time with the release of the EP and it sounds like he will be finished almost two months earlier in the year than he was last time anyway.

Exactly :wink2:. I think it will be June, maybe his mother´s birthday.

Oh please, earlier than that. JC_pray.gif

Let's see.:roftl: I think the number of his tweets and blogs will be inversely proportional to the number of days he has left until the release of the album. ::naughty:

I think it will be June, maybe his mother´s birthday.

I doubt he'd time it based on birthdays in his family.:blink:

I think he had a different approach last time with the release of the EP and it sounds like he will be finished almost two months earlier in the year than he was last time anyway.

That small tour without an album out wasn't his best idea ever... He must have learned from it.

I live next to the Indian reserve, they sell mukluks all year around, mainly for the tourists :naughty:

oooh! but this could be his new outfit for the next tour!!! :fangurl:

mukluks and all !!!! :teehee:

cirque2-small.jpg

:mf_rosetinted:

Geeeeezzzz!!!!!

The entire mfc should know that i(and canadians) dont walk around on the streets like that!!!

(only my living room)

Edit: its also my stage outfit

Geeeeezzzz!!!!!

The entire mfc should know that i(and canadians) dont walk around on the streets like that!!!

(only my living room)

Edit: its also my stage outfit

you don't dress like that when you are working at the hospital? :shocked:

kidding aside, he was such a good dancer in "Totem" :wub2:

Dude I go to school like that

Dude i wish i had uniforms like that back them. A bit chilly tho.

you don't dress like that when you are working at the hospital? :shocked:

kidding aside, he was such a good dancer in "Totem" :wub2:

WHAT?!? OF COURSE NOT GUY!!!!! what did you think?!?! my hair must be in a ponytail!!!! Not like that!! Omg. Its like uve never been in a hospital :no:

Was he?:das: didnt see it. :teehee: (you have a mukluks obsession..)

Dude i wish i had uniforms like that back them. A bit chilly tho.

WHAT?!? OF COURSE NOT GUY!!!!! what did you think?!?! my hair must be in a ponytail!!!! Not like that!! Omg. Its like uve never been in a hospital :no:

Was he?:das: didnt see it. :teehee: (you have a mukluks obsession..)

well, his hair is tied up in a ponytail & braids :dunno:

:naughty: :naughty:he was really good.

and i just like to say "mukluks" ... but then again... i like to say timbits too :aah:

I also think it will be nearer to June, because in 2009 he also released Songs For Sorrow, but there's no EP this time.

I live next to the Indian reserve, they sell mukluks all year around, mainly for the tourists :naughty:

oooh! but this could be his new outfit for the next tour!!! :fangurl:

mukluks and all !!!! :teehee:

cirque2-small.jpg

:mf_rosetinted:

Now I know where Mrs P got the ideas for this belt-lap thingie Mika wore at the NRJ awards :roftl:

Archived