It's Halloween!!!

willywonka

halloween3tt9.gif

Hey, everyone!

halloween.jpg

Today is Halloween!

How do you guys spend the night?

What do you do to celebrate?

My kids are wandering the streets for trick or treats right now, maybe later i can post some pics...

pumpkinbutt.jpg

Happee Pumpkin Day!!!

297407_2485555668703_1546997599_32588301_308893128_n.jpg

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmm... we don't really celebrate. It's only the last few years halloween's getting known here. There's some themeparks that are now open and organize halloween stuff... and some villages and cities there are torch walks or something... and not everywhere so

:aah:

Welll well well.. We here, in Estonia, celebrated it on 15th... -.-' Had that zombie walk stuff etc..

And that's me..:teehee:

zombz.jpg

297958_10150348231138796_686128795_8002515_1094475087_n.jpg

Oh, I've seen those pics of you before on fb!!!

You look astonishingly horrendous!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Oh, I've seen those pics of you before on fb!!!

You look astonishingly horrendous!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Nice..

And thanks.. :wink2: I had a chance to scare many many people-- Even men who are like.. 30 years old...:aah: SUCCESS!! :wink2:

hmm... we don't really celebrate. It's only the last few years halloween's getting known here. There's some themeparks that are now open and organize halloween stuff... and some villages and cities there are torch walks or something... and not everywhere so

:aah:

We only started celebrating it a few years ago, too...

Basically we copy the US traditions of trick and treat and not much else..

But its fun and the kids love it...:mf_lustslow:

Specially the treats part....:naughty:

We only started celebrating it a few years ago, too...

Basically we copy the US traditions of trick and treat and not much else..

But its fun and the kids love it...:mf_lustslow:

Specially the treats part....:naughty:

:teehee:

apparently some kids came here too, but on saturday instead of today :doh::lmfao:

we don't really do trick or treating here, though some parents arrange things amongst themselves.

halloween celebrations are a fairly new thing here too, i would say only within the last 7 years or so...moreso for the costume parties which were held over the weekend

Kids here have picked up on the American Trick or Treat thing too, but most of them seemed to be out at the weekend? :blink:

Hundreds of years ago when I was young, we used to have Hallowe'en parties, with bobbing for apples and other games, and ghost stories - that doesn't seem to happen now :sad:

zomby.gif

halloween3tt9.gif

Hey, everyone!

halloween.jpg

Today is Halloween!

How do you guys spend the night?

What do you do to celebrate?

My kids are wandering the streets for trick or treats right now, maybe later i can post some pics...

pumpkinbutt.jpg

Happee Pumpkin Day!!!

297407_2485555668703_1546997599_32588301_308893128_n.jpg

To my home are finished the candy and chocolates!!!! many small monsters knocked on the door :) :)

Kids here have picked up on the American Trick or Treat thing too, but most of them seemed to be out at the weekend? :blink:

Hundreds of years ago when I was young, we used to have Hallowe'en parties, with bobbing for apples and other games, and ghost stories - that doesn't seem to happen now :sad:

zomby.gif

Silver the ghost hunting the MFC :lmfao:

It was raining cat's and dogs when I came home from school last night, yet the streets were loaded with vamps and ghosts and all other characters one could or could not imagine. Involuntarily, I was the wet cat :naughty:.

wetcat11.jpg

But earlier the day I had made some merighosts for my kids

DSCF2556.jpg

and we have a new family member Mr Pumpkin, until he collapses into a heap of mush as his brother unexpectedly did last year :aah:

DSCF2553.jpg

zomby.gif

:lmfao:

Silver the ghost hunting the MFC :lmfao:

It was raining cat's and dogs when I came home from school last night, yet the streets were loaded with vamps and ghosts and all other characters one could or could not imagine. Involuntarily, I was the wet cat :naughty:.

wetcat11.jpg

But earlier the day I had made some merighosts for my kids

DSCF2556.jpg

and we have a new family member Mr Pumpkin, until he collapses into a heap of mush as his brother unexpectedly did last year :aah:

DSCF2553.jpg

:thumb_yello:

Archived