11. Cry A Little

12. Make You Happy

13. Emily (Elle Me Dit)

14. Kids

15. Heroes

16. Step With Me

17. The Fly

18. Want Forever

19. Shadows ...........(this could be MYH)

20. Everybody / Live your Life

21. Karen

22. BIOTW - that could have become a French song

23. French song No3. :mf_rosetinted:

24. Elle Me Dit

Edited by suzie

The Canadian release date is September 18th.

Universal has published this:

Key Points:

• Mika releases his highly anticipated third album “Origin Of Love” on September 18th.
  • Regular edition will feature the hit single from 2011 Elle Me Dit!
  • The Deluxe will feature an additional 3 songs, 2 of which will be sung in French as well as remixes, live versions and other previously unavailable material.

Radio/Video Celebrate

• Celebrate has seen some great adds to date with a new remix going to radio next week
  • Video premieres August 10
  • First single Elle Me Dit sold over 50,000 digital singles
  • This is the first time Elle Me Dit will be available physically

Marketing

• Mika completing a day of press on Aug 16th after his Balloon Festival play
  • Key regional radio, tv and online advertising

http://www.scribd.com/embeds/102460953/content?start_page=1&view_mode=list&access_key=key-ktkysq4qljxttzwmoiu

The Canadian release date is September 18th.

Universal has published this:

Key Points:

• Mika releases his highly anticipated third album “Origin Of Love” on September 18th.
  • Regular edition will feature the hit single from 2011 Elle Me Dit!
  • The Deluxe will feature an additional 3 songs, 2 of which will be sung in French as well as remixes, live versions and other previously unavailable material.

Radio/Video Celebrate

• Celebrate has seen some great adds to date with a new remix going to radio next week
  • Video premieres August 10
  • First single Elle Me Dit sold over 50,000 digital singles
  • This is the first time Elle Me Dit will be available physically

Marketing

• Mika completing a day of press on Aug 16th after his Balloon Festival play
  • Key regional radio, tv and online advertising

http://www.scribd.com/embeds/102460953/content?start_page=1&view_mode=list&access_key=key-ktkysq4qljxttzwmoiu

cool. i wanted to know that :mikacool:

.. i don't know if somebody already answered this but, where can i order the album ? D=

cool. i wanted to know that :mikacool:

.. i don't know if somebody already answered this but, where can i order the album ? D=

We can preorder the Canadian versions on Amazon but I don't know what the plan is for Chile :dunno: It seems like the US is getting a much later release date and will probably get Emily instead of Elle Me Dit on the standard version. I hope we get Emily on the deluxe bonus version but I don't know. Hopefully Amazon will publish a track listing soon or it will begin to appear on iTunes with more details.

http://www.amazon.ca/Origin-Love-Mika-Rock/dp/B008PUXMUC/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1345379202&sr=8-7

http://www.amazon.ca/Origin-Love-Dlx-Mika-Rock/dp/B008PUXMS4/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1345379202&sr=8-10

I hope the CD will also be availible here from the 18th September ;) I can't think of preordering anything, I'd enjoy it more if I went to the CD store myself :>>

We'll see... If the release date is later here than in Canada or Japan, I'll maybe think about it ~

I hope the CD will also be availible here from the 18th September ;) I can't think of preordering anything, I'd enjoy it more if I went to the CD store myself :>>

We'll see... If the release date is later here than in Canada or Japan, I'll maybe think about it ~

I imagine you'll get the same release date as France which is the 17th I believe. North American releases are always on a Tuesday so we're getting it a day later.

As I also want the French special edition I have to order TOOL from French Amazon ( my neighbour will do it for me as she is a French teacher and has an account on Amazon.fr ) So I will get it a bit sooner than I can order the German albums. Can´t wait to hold it in my hands

As I also want the French special edition I have to order TOOL from French Amazon ( my neighbour will do it for me as she is a French teacher and has an account on Amazon.fr ) So I will get it a bit sooner than I can order the German albums. Can´t wait to hold it in my hands

Don't you think the deluxe version is going to be the same everywhere (except the US and maybe the UK)? According to the order form for Universal Canada there are only 2 French songs on the bonus CD and the rest are remixes, live versions, etc.

I hope they won't release it as they often do in Asia.. I talk about Asia 'cause I know that there, they release several versions of the CDs, changing 1 or 2 songs. This is of course commercially interresting but well, even if I'd be able to buy each of the versions, I can't help thinking that it would be pretty silly -___-"

Let's hope the Deluxe Edition will have the same songs as the Normal Edition, plus the 4 French songs and ... maybe lives (The Origin of Love please <3) & remixes *__* (Dreaming~)

Really, I loved the Sadler's Wells live CD so I'd be really happy to get a few live songs on this CD :fisch:

1. Love You When I'm Drunk

2. Stardust

3. Popular

4. Tah Dah

5. Overrated

6. Kill Me On The Dancefloor

7. Celebrate (China Boy)

8. Lola

9. The Origin of Love

10. Underwater

11. Cry A Little

12. Make You Happy

13. Emily (Elle Me Dit)

14. Kids

15. Heroes

16. Step With Me

17. The Fly

18. Want Forever

19. Shadows ...........(this could be MYH)

20. Everybody / Live your Life

21. Karen

22. BIOTW - that could have become a French song

23. French song No3. :mf_rosetinted:

24. Elle Me Dit

At some point he said that the 2 other french songs would be called: Le Soleil Mal Luné and L'amour dans le mauvais temps...

We should not forget either that not all the songs that we know will be displayed in the album, he discards quite a few...

At some point he said that the 2 other french songs would be called: Le Soleil Mal Luné and L'amour dans le mauvais temps...

We should not forget either that not all the songs that we know will be displayed in the album, he discards quite a few...

Can't wait to hear the new french songs....:wait:and all the album by the way!:wink2:

:

yes, I simply listed all the songs we know he has written over the last 2 years. Concerning the French songs, the ones you wrote were the two I meant. :thumb_yello: someone mentioned earlier that the second one you wrote translates into something about the weather, so it could be BIOTW in French. I wouldn't mind it, to be honest. I love the melody and the harmonies to that song. If they made it sound less 'sentimental' (:teehee:) it may turn out to be a beautiful song , one you don't even need to understand the lyrics to because of its strength in music.

All in all, I think there will be 8 core songs on both English and French versions and the other 4 will be either on the standard CD or the deluxe one, depending on the country it is released in. I hope the rest will be acoustic / orchestral versions of some of the songs. And maybe 1 or 2 additional songs. I don't think they will add concert performances.

Edited by suzie

The deluxe version is #17 in Canada.

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/bestsellers/music/ref=pd_dp_ts_m_1

Yes! :thumb_yello: Is it on Itunes yet? When is it supposed to be released on Itunes? And... I hope this is not the actual cover of the album :naughty:.

:

yes, I simply listed all the songs we know he has written over the last 2 years. Concerning the French songs, the ones you wrote were the two I meant. :thumb_yello: someone mentioned earlier that the second one you wrote translates into something about the weather, so it could be BIOTW in French. I wouldn't mind it, to be honest. I love the melody and the harmonies to that song. If they made it sound less 'sentimental' (:teehee:) it may turn out to be a beautiful song , one you don't even need to understand the lyrics to because of its strength in music.

All in all, I think there will be 8 core songs on both English and French versions and the other 4 will be either on the standard CD or the deluxe one, depending on the country it is released in. I hope the rest will be acoustic / orchestral versions of some of the songs. And maybe 1 or 2 additional songs. I don't think they will add concert performances.

Aww no concert performances :( Thanks for the update though :wink2:

Aww no concert performances :( Thanks for the update though :wink2:

Let me add that I am only guessing based on the info we currently have. There may be 'live' versions of songs but most likely recorded acoustically in a studio as he can't have recorded anything properply at summer festivals.

Yes! :thumb_yello: Is it on Itunes yet? When is it supposed to be released on Itunes? And... I hope this is not the actual cover of the album :naughty:.

No it's not on iTunes yet, but probably will be in the next couple of weeks. And no it's not the actual cover. :naughty:

Let me add that I am only guessing based on the info we currently have. There may be 'live' versions of songs but most likely recorded acoustically in a studio as he can't have recorded anything properply at summer festivals.

Why not? :dunno: