"The Origin of Love" - the pieces of a puzzle

nenartus

I just remembered that we have some huge pieces of TOOL puzzle, and we didn't put them here.:aah:

Make You Happy

[YOUTUBE]B_0hGOE8IPU&feature=relmfu[/YOUTUBE]

Lola

[YOUTUBE]IqjprYPu4Z0[/YOUTUBE]

Celebrate

[YOUTUBE]PM8z_MR3Fc8[/YOUTUBE]

Underwater

[YOUTUBE]OhMILqAXLIM[/YOUTUBE]

The Origin of Love

[YOUTUBE]3OGyB99VL-0[/YOUTUBE]

Overrated (we don't know how is it going to sound, but we know the melody:wink2:)

Six songs, it's half. Not bad, so far, don't you think? Now I'm even more curious to hear the rest. :doh:

i can't wait to listen the studio versions :teehee: .. i remember i read that a journalist said that overrated was a good song for dancing :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

I thought I would repost it here. Some interesting information :)

Found this...

[YOUTUBE]1LBWlUDZfmY[/YOUTUBE]

So, the deadline is next week, the final version isn't ready yet and he hasn't decided which songs are going to be on the album :teehee:

Edited by DerMoment1608

I thought I would repost it here. Some interesting information :)

So, the deadline is next week, the final version isn't ready yet and he hasn't decides which songs are going to the album :teehee:

omg, I can't believe, it's almost August and he has not decided that :doh: I'm sure fans can help him to decide :naughty:

omg, I can't believe, it's almost August and he has not decided that :doh:

After listening to his reasons for that I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing anymore. He hasn't decided on purpose, not because he can't decide ;) I can follow his thoughts here.

i can't wait to listen the studio versions :teehee: .. i remember i read that a journalist said that overrated was a good song for dancing :blink:

I read that too :blink: And it worries me a LOT!

omg, I can't believe, it's almost August and he has not decided that :doh: I'm sure fans can help him to decide :naughty:

Oh, we will soon know the whole album! *excited*

Haha I'm sure we can :naughty:

Ok, update from Mika's "hang out";

The album is going to be mastered (finished) on Tuesday and Make You Happy is being re-recorded "more symphonically" on Monday.

And I'm assuming that the final track listing will be decided next week?

What he said about Karen at the play party, I think all the tracks, and that includes the French bonus tracks, are being mastered together at Abbey Road. I'm pretty sure that doesn't mean they will be on the UK version, just that it's easier to master all the tracks in one place, together.

I thought Mika specifically said at one of the playbacks that things are different for each market (in the context of an October release for the UK). And the Japanese version came out several days early in 2009.

Also US/Canada releases are always on Tuesdays and they are on Mondays in the UK (and probably other places in Europe). In 2007 there were 3 different release dates for UK/Canada/US, respectively.

I thought Mika specifically said at one of the playbacks that things are different for each market (in the context of an October release for the UK). And the Japanese version came out several days early in 2009.

Also US/Canada releases are always on Tuesdays and they are on Mondays in the UK (and probably other places in Europe). In 2007 there were 3 different release dates for UK/Canada/US, respectively.

I know here in Ireland we always get it the Friday before the UK too... I'm totes prepared to buy I Japanese version if I must though.. :teehee:

I couldn't find TOOL in AMAZON Japan.:shocked:

http://www.amazon.co.jp/MIKA/e/B0017P8I7O/works/ref=ntt_mus_teaser?

. . . It wasn't me was it? I have a vague memory of something like this happening. :aah:

Don't worry, I can help you with your memory :mf_rosetinted:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3692621&postcount=756

Jo Whiley said "8 of October" at 0:46. :aah:

That's the reason why I asked this.. She said 8 of October, but it wasn't confirmed anywhere :wait: