"The Origin of Love" - the pieces of a puzzle

nenartus

Is this one??

scaled.php?tn=0&server=620&filename=q3tqd.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

OMG, thank you !! :thumb_yello:

I wonder which version of the CD it is.. the UK or US one, I guess as the CD features Emily and not "Elle me dit"...

I hope we can get to listen to "Tah Dah" 'cause I .. I don't know but I really want to hear it ;DDD The title already makes me smile~ *imagining Mika singing TAH DAH" Awww~ * :teehee:

That's the song I was looking forward to the most! I was afraid it wasn't going to be on the album!

+1! :teehee: I can't wait to hear it.

I wonder which version of the CD it is.. the UK or US one, I guess as the CD features Emily and not "Elle me dit"...

It says "UK/ROW version" in the top bit, I don't know what ROW stands for though. :dunno:

I hope we can get to listen to "Tah Dah" 'cause I .. I don't know but I really want to hear it ;DDD The title already makes me smile~ *imagining Mika singing TAH DAH" Awww~ * :teehee:

Yes, yes but I want to know the Spain version...I think I'm gonna buy 1625467587364 versions of this third album :mf_rosetinted:

Thaaaanks for posting! :thumb_yello:

I've been wondering for a while about the correct title name of the song... They called it The Origin of Love, then without 'The'. And now there's no definite article on that tracklist. :huh:

I really hope that the song will be called TOOL, just like the album :shun:

Maybe just because I'm used to TOOL and not to OOL :naughty:

That's the song I was looking forward to the most! I was afraid it wasn't going to be on the album!

Yes,me too! Because it wasn't played at any of the listening sessions and nobody hear it!

There's no Kill Me On The Dance Floor :sad:

I noticed that too :tears: But this is probably not an official copy of the album, looks more like a promo CD or something? Unfinished perhaps?

Hopefully Tah Dah and Kill Me On The Dance Floor will be bonus tracks or b-sides or something like that, hmm... Maybe we should wait just a bit more until Amazon posts the tracklists for the different editions of it?

+1! :teehee: I can't wait to hear it.

It says "UK/ROW version" in the top bit, I don't know what ROW stands for though. :dunno:

Maybe "Rest of the world"? :dunno:

There's no Kill Me On The Dance Floor :sad:

Indeed :sad: Was looking forward to hear that!

I asked this guy what he thinks about it. those are his answers:

Paul Kramer ‏@Paulhitsheet

@mikoholiczka Origin Of Love; Celebrate & Under Water are my faves.

@mikoholiczka underwater, origin of love & celebrate all stand out on 1st 2nd & 3rd listen as future hits. 4q* "

Maybe "Rest of the world"? :dunno:

That's what came to my mind immediately, too.

I asked this guy what he thinks about it. those are his answers:

@mikoholiczka Origin Of Love; Celebrate & Under Water are my faves.

@mikoholiczka underwater, origin of love & celebrate all stand out on 1st 2nd & 3rd listen as future hits. 4q* "

Not Lola? Hmmm...

I'm very curious to hear the rest of the album -- how can I possibly wait

another month??? :shocked:

That's what came to my mind immediately, too.

Not Lola? Hmmm...

I'm very curious to hear the rest of the album -- how can I possibly wait

another month??? :shocked:

Lola's sweet and nice for gigs, but I don't think it has hit potential.

But wasn't there supposed to be another song on there that was better than anything we had heard?

So girls and guys, are you ready to see the new cover of "The Origin of Love"?

A0zmvksCQAAplo3.jpg

Thanks to Ysa!

saw that on twitter too. it's got a very classy feel to it, wish we could see a bigger photo!

so much looking forward to discovering the album's artwork!

A0z5DuECcAAyVZc.jpg

Well, I guess it's not the definitive cover. I mean, there's almost nothing of what he talked about during the

. :mf_rosetinted:

He said:"It's still very colorful"..."there's a lot more photography but there's a lot of illustrations as well. All the photography it's black & white and then drown on top of me are all these illustrations that are in color"..."I'm crying a tear of blood but then the blood turns into other things, turns into animals that are jumping up onto my head."

And the artwork is inspired by the album cover of 'Disraeli Gears'...really? So, where are colours? :aah:

And then there's the title, vertically positioned (:thumbdown:), and I can clearly read 'The Origin of Love by Mika', that is not so proper for an album cover.

Well, yeah, I think something's missing :naughty:

I expected something different from what we heard when Mika explained how the artwork's gonna look like.. I can't say I don't like this one because it's a really beautiful pic of our Mika, but what the heck are those yellow things around his head? :aah:

Well, I guess it's not the definitive cover. I mean, there's almost nothing of what he talked about during the
. :mf_rosetinted:

He said:"It's still very colorful"..."there's a lot more photography but there's a lot of illustrations as well. All the photography it's black & white and then drown on top of me are all these illustrations that are in color"..."I'm crying a tear of blood but then the blood turns into other things, turns into animals that are jumping up onto my head."

And the artwork is inspired by the album cover of 'Disraeli Gears'...really? So, where are colours? :aah:

And then there's the title, vertically positioned (:thumbdown:), and I can clearly read 'The Origin of Love by Mika', that is not so proper for an album cover.

Well, yeah, I think something's missing :naughty:

You are right! Maybe this is just a frontal cover, I'm sure there will be more colorful artwork inside, as I said to @Lady Mika we have to wait :wink2:

You are right! Maybe this is just a frontal cover, I'm sure there will be more colorful artwork inside, as I said to @Lady Mika we have to wait :wink2:

I hope the frontal cover will be different tho . We wait and see as you said.Moreover, no matter what the cover is - the most important is the content of the disc :)