"The Origin of Love" - the pieces of a puzzle

nenartus

I hope the frontal cover will be different tho . We wait and see as you said.Moreover, no matter what the cover is - the most important is the content of the disc :)

indeed :thumb_yello: and we already know how extremely beautiful his songs are :wub2:

Aw the blobs say Mika! :naughty: I adore Mika's profile so I like it. Really surprised his logo is gone though. And something seems to be missing. There is no border (either actual or partly implied) to make it look like an album cover, physically speaking. I'm not sure how effective the gold bits are going to be since most people will see a little square on iTunes or wherever instead of an actual CD in the shops.

WOW 3hrs ago !! Thank a lot !! :huglove:

:huglove:

Aw the blobs say Mika! :naughty: I adore Mika's profile so I like it. Really surprised his logo is gone though. And something seems to be missing. There is no border (either actual or partly implied) to make it look like an album cover, physically speaking. I'm not sure how effective the gold bits are going to be since most people will see a little square on iTunes or wherever instead of an actual CD in the shops.

I've noticed "Mika" too! Also I've tried to read what is written at the beginning, but I guess it's just some random blobs :naughty: About the logo, I'm not surprised it's gone. It seems like Mika wants to get away from everything related to his previous albums..

I've noticed "Mika" too! Also I've tried to read what is written at the beginning, but I guess it's just some random blobs :naughty: About the logo, I'm not surprised it's gone. It seems like Mika wants to get away from everything related to his previous albums..

The logo is still on his website though so I thought he would use it. I think it's a really good and versatile logo and could fit in with a new image. I think he should keep it.

it says : I WANT COLORFUL ARTWORKS :mf_rosetinted:

The logo is still on his website though so I thought he would use it. I think it's a really good and versatile logo and could fit in with a new image. I think he should keep it.

I forgot about mikasounds.com existence :doh: Hmm, yes the logo is still there. Well, we don't know if this is the finished album cover, maybe he will use the logo somewhere, I don't know :dunno:

it says : I WANT COLORFUL ARTWORKS :mf_rosetinted:

You have two other albums for that :naughty:

By the way, I love your siggy :teehee:

I forgot about mikasounds.com existence :doh: Hmm, yes the logo is still there. Well, we don't know if this is the finished album cover, maybe he will use the logo somewhere, I don't know :dunno:

You have two other albums for that :naughty:

By the way, I love your siggy :teehee:

no!! that's not enough!! he promised us TOOL has artworks too! :sneaky2:

aww thank youu!! :huglove:

OMG, such a beautiful picture!!! :wub2: Love it! Maybe this is only one photo from the album covers though? He made it sound very different in the interview?

He mentionned a teardrop coming out offhis eye that would become some sort of things and animals and stuff, so....:dunno:

actually it has no "artwork" like his old stuff! :teehee: or maybe he decided to call these artworks... :mf_rosetinted:

he wants to say that he is artwork himself:mf_rosetinted:

Nah, it's almost the same :mf_rosetinted:

:lmao::lmao:

yeah. just some details missing. :mf_rosetinted: you can't even notice :mf_rosetinted:

I like it, but I was waiting for something much different.. Didn't he say he was inspired by this other album cover? (don't remember the name though) It was much more different!

But It's very clean. I like that. :original:

i'd say it looks fan-made except its a new (HAWT!) photo, but still i'll be surprised if this is the real album cover. i guess i just dont see Mika as the type of artist to put himself prominently on the cover :teehee:

i'd say it looks fan-made except its a new (HAWT!) photo, but still i'll be surprised if this is the real album cover. i guess i just dont see Mika as the type of artist to put himself prominently on the cover :teehee:

He said so himself in that interview...His face covered with some sort of things...:naughty:

exactly my thought :teehee: