"The Origin of Love" - the pieces of a puzzle

nenartus

It's much cheaper from HMV than amazon: (thanks to Mair and Nectar for showing me :aah: )

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;0;-1;-1;-1&sku=924575

There's the tracklisting there too, so I guess it's official:

Disc One

1. Origin Of Love

2. Lola

3. Stardust

4. Make You Happy

5. Underwater

6. Overrated

7. Kids

8. Love You When I'm Drunk

9. Step With Me

10. Popular Song

11. Emily

12. Heroes

13. Celebrate-Feat. Pharell Williams

14. Make You Happy [Miami Edit]

It's not available anymore :( I was going to order it as well!

And what they say about the video created with Dita?? :blink:

The video with Dita was mentioned on Mika's new biography I posted some time ago. I don't think there is any more info about that :dunno:

If Celebrate is The Origin of Love at its most straight-up dance-pop, Lola is the acoustic-driven Fleetwood Mac-inspired flipside given free reign. On the oldest profession in the world he is a tender and empathetic. The driving, strummed rhythm has been recently complemented by a Youtube clip fashioned with the burlesque artist, Dita Von Teese.

The video with Dita was mentioned on Mika's new biography I posted some time ago. I don't think there is any more info about that :dunno:

Thanks Milda, so the vid would be about Lola's song, right? if the vid exist or it's in process :blink:

"The hypnotic spate of 'Underwater', in a jeans ad 90 of Michel Gondry, a controversial 90-second spot magnificent realization that advocated the idea that love will devour the point that you can breathe in the ocean."

:blink: I love this director so if this is something I hope Mika's actually in it, whatever it is...

Edit: Unless that's just an AD he's directed?

Edited by LaraMay

Nevermind, I guess he was just inspired by one of Michel Gondry's mermaid Levi's ads for Under Water or something. That's too bad, would've been so cool if he would direct the music video or something, sigh...

Don't know if this is a fresher bio or not?

http://www.universalrepublic.com/artists/artist_single.aspx?aid=601

I made a thread about it a few weeks ago :thumb_yello:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3759040#post3759040

Aaaah I'm soo excited ! :) I didn't know Tah Dah was an other collaboration with Pharell... xD I'm happy to know I'll get to listen to it :D I love the name of teh song so... I'm really curious about it !!! :)))

I'm looking forward to see what the French Deluxe Edition looks like *_* I guess I must be similar to the UK one, + the French songs :blush-anim-cl:

Alnd that Lola video... I caaan't wait ! Especially 'cause I LOVE this song ! :wub2:

Thank you everyone who shared this information, you made my day ! :)