"The Origin of Love" - the pieces of a puzzle

nenartus

Thank you,Milda! :flowers2: Great interview,I really like the way he's talking about the songs! I guess this was recorded just before the pre-listening session in Milan.

I think so too.. the same shirt, if I'm not wrong :naughty::teehee:

Thanks! :thumb_yello: A part of me really wants to hear snippets but another part of me hopes they won't be available before the album's released 'cause it might ruin the first listening experience...

Do not listen to the snippets. You'll regret it. It's only two more weeks and not worth it. :wink2:

Do not listen to the snippets. You'll regret it. It's only two more weeks and not worth it. :wink2:

I really shouldn't yeah, but how could anyone resist it if they were released? I'm too weak :aah: I almost hope that the album will leak before the snippets are released just so they won't ruin the first listen.

I really shouldn't yeah, but how could anyone resist it if they were released? I'm too weak :aah: I almost hope that the album will leak before the snippets are released just so they won't ruin the first listen.

The thing is...it ruins the song because you hear it out of context and you start making all these judgements that are inaccurate. The first snippet we heard of WAG was just all wrong. It biases you when you do listen to it and it's not a good thing IMO. I didn't mind listening to the Lola snippet because we already heard the whole song live, but I really would recommend not listening to snippets of songs we don't know yet. There's nothing to be gained from it. :dunno:

The thing is...it ruins the song because you hear it out of context and you start making all these judgements that are inaccurate. The first snippet we heard of WAG was just all wrong. It biases you when you do listen to it and it's not a good thing IMO. I didn't mind listening to the Lola snippet because we already heard the whole song live, but I really would recommend not listening to snippets of songs we don't know yet. There's nothing to be gained from it. :dunno:

So true :thumb_yello:

I want to listen to the snippets. I tend not to base the whole song on the little bit we hear. But for me, it just gives a taste of the song, what kind of sound it has, if it's a ballad or a dance track etc.

But that's just me.

I think so too :) We can wait 2 weeks... It's fine, we can make it :aah:

Screen prints are physical artwork, it's not digital. Sorry I didn't answer this question before because I don't know what artwork they are talking about because I don't think you would do this for the album cover as it's a photograph. :dunno:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Screen_printing

So they're real artworks...sounds interesting!

Thanks for the reply Christine :thumb_yello:

How can they mess around with the date 2 weeks before it's set to be released? Jeez.

A week ago Universal Canada sent out an update, changing the date from the 18th to the 17th, which is really unusual because records are released here on Tuesdays. I wonder if they will send out another update today to change it to the 25th.