"The Origin of Love" - the pieces of a puzzle

nenartus

Idk if someone has posted this alreadybut you can hear more than 30 seconds of all the tracks including the ones from the 2nd disco with the deluxe version in itunes :)

not available in all countries, unfortunately.. :(

BTW, did you hear the acoustic version of Celebrate on iTunes? It's not bad.

:original:

I have not heard it yet but I am not surprised, actually. I think it is Pharrell's parts that spoil the song. :teehee: At the same time, let me add that I have nothing against that guy in general as he did have it once but this song is a total mismatch, IMO.

I just listened to the samples on iTunes: Tah dah is definitely more interesting than Celebrate, but the acoustic version of Celebrate is very good. In fact all the acoustic versions are beautiful!

You can hear 1,30 minutes of each song.

I really love the acoustic versions,even acoustic Celebrate is good.And now I've heard enough from Overrated and it's :badword: for me :aah: I'm sure the greatest surprises will come from the live performances,not from the record,but this is nothing new for me :naughty:

Yesterday I was talking with my brother, who knows Mika very well because of me :naughty:, and I was talking about Mika and Celebrate that is not really played here in Italy and he said "Aah is it Mika that sing that songs that does like *and he sang a piece of the song*" That really surprised me, because if he can't understand that song is from Mika, I mean, it should sound very different. And I was wondering if the occasional listener can understand who the singer is. :dunno:

Yesterday I was talking with my brother, who knows Mika very well because of me :naughty:, and I was talking about Mika and Celebrate that is not really played here in Italy and he said "Aah is it Mika that sing that songs that does like *and he sang a piece of the song*" That really surprised me, because if he can't understand that song is from Mika, I mean, it should sound very different. And I was wondering if the occasional listener can understand who the singer is. :dunno:

Really? For the two weeks I was in Italy I heard Celebrate being played at least once whenever I was listening to the radio. Which was a lot.... You weren't listening to the right radio stations xD

The only radio I hear it are RDS and RTL, in radio like radio capital or R101 or radio105 I never hear him, but maybe I'm just NOT very lucky!

we won't have a chance at capital radio :naughty:

deejay and montecarlo play it a lot, I guess it's a matter of days and it will be aired more :wink2:

If you still don't have it, let me know so I can DM it to you (I don't know if these links are allowed on forums).

Thank you very much for trying to help me. I really appreciate it :flowers2:

In the meantime I found the mediafire link someone posted and managed to listen to it on my phone.

I :wub2: the songs.

Come to Copenhagen :mf_rosetinted:

Come to Budapest and we'll go Vienna.:D

Thank you very much for trying to help me. I really appreciate it :flowers2:

In the meantime I found the mediafire link someone posted and managed to listen to it on my phone.

I :wub2: the songs.

Could you please link me the mediafire link? :blush-anim-cl: Thank you, I'd really love to hear the songs a bit longer!

The pre-order thing is now up on iTunes, with a 1.5 minute preview for each song. The acoustic versions (IMO) are much better, apart from OOL, and love you when I'm drunk acoustic is immense! Quirky, crazy and generally so much better than the original. Why couldn't the main album be more acoustic?

The pre-order thing is now up on iTunes, with a 1.5 minute preview for each song. The acoustic versions (IMO) are much better, apart from OOL, and love you when I'm drunk acoustic is immense! Quirky, crazy and generally so much better than the original. Why couldn't the main album be more acoustic?

Agree.. can't believe this immense song is stuck on B-side CD... :shocked:

Def One of fave so far....

That's why I've been emailing and writing on the Facebook pages of local radio stations, giving them the link to the video... It can't hurt. :dunno:

BTW, did you hear the acoustic version of Celebrate on iTunes? It's not bad.

:original:

i did! it's nice and clean with some interesting sounds - including steelpan :thumb_yello:

i'll start spamming fb pages too :aah: