Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

Good point. :naughty: I envy anyone within 10m of him.

:excite: :excite: Life is good again.

Hell yeahh!! :hi5: Till he'll cut it again.

HOW didn't MFC find this nine days ago?

Anyway, that girl is definitely famous now :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by lollipop161

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Michèle ‏@MineMichele

@mikasounds attendre ton album c'est un peu comme attendre un bébé! on se demande comment il va être mais on sait d'avance qu'on va l'aimerX

Expand

35m MIKA official MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

@MineMichele that is very sweet

Translation anyone?

Michèle ‏@MineMichele

@mikasounds attendre ton album c'est un peu comme attendre un bébé! on se demande comment il va être mais on sait d'avance qu'on va l'aimerX

Expand

35m MIKA official MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

@MineMichele that is very sweet

Translation anyone?

waiting for your album is a little bit like waiting for a baby. we wonder how he will be but we know bevorehand that we will love him

it's my tweet! I'm so happy:blush-anim-cl:

waiting for your album is a little bit like waiting for a baby. we wonder how he will be but we know bevorehand that we will love him

Oh it was yours? I thought it was really cute, it made me smile. It also kind of made me want to have a baby but shhh I didn't really say that. :teehee:

really?!! Cool Congratulations !!!

And I tweeted you back, I will write it here too:

An elephant pregnancy. 3 years long! ;D

Oh IT IS the origin of love :wub2:

Wrong! :naughty::naughty::naughty:

We always have an idea when exactly a baby will be born (+ or - month) :mf_rosetinted:

HOW didn't MFC find this nine days ago?

I can't believe anyone found it since he's not identified. How funny that his friend stumbled across it.

Oh that's great! It's nice to know he hears what you have to say isn't it?

I can't believe anyone found it since he's not identified. How funny that his friend stumbled across it.

Oh yes!:)

No one's gonna comment on her blog "OMG, OMG!!! It's Mika!!!! It's Mika!!!" ?? :teehee: The girl deserves to know who she met :naughty:

I made a comment but they have to be approved before they appear. :wink2:

Maybe she'll be an MFCer soon :lmfao:

@Christine Thank you :flowers2:, I can see it now.

He is posing - what is the blog about? Designer manbags? :teehee:

Yeah something like that :lmfao: It's called NY Street Cred.

classic good looks, in the prep style. writers like henry james, edith wharton, and f. scott fitzgerald would be proud to know that their style lives on in washington square.

i especially loved the tie (note: polka dots!) as an accessory to the duffle bag.

the sitter seemed ready for his after-work cocktail, and rightfully so on a friday early evening.

the ipad, of course, lent the look the requisite modern intellectual air.

wear scene: just north of washington square park.

I'm glad to know that wandering around the city with an iPad gives me a modern intellectual air. :lmao:

This place is incredible! And I love it!!!

I started to read about two pages ago and wanted to comment some posts, but every time somebody said exactly the same thing I wanted to say!

:naughty::lmfao:

He probably has some fashionable friends :teehee:

Such a coincidence, isn't it? :mf_rosetinted: I find it funny how he simply mentions it as "this girl likes my bag" and not "I've been posing for streetstyle blogs these days"... :naughty:

I'm glad to know that wandering around the city with an iPad gives me a modern intellectual air. :lmao:

In Brazil, it's more like "I have enough money to buy one, so I should better put it inside my bag before someone takes it from me". :aah:

Good girl :mf_rosetinted: Hope to see her here soon!

Me too :teehee: I can only imagine her reaction when she saw all those comments/likes on Mika's pic.. "Who is he? Have I missed something? What?? He's a celebrity? :shocked:" :roll1: