Mika on Star Académie TV show (Montréal, Qc, Canada) - March 25 2012

guylainem123

she's my guest! :biggrin2:

I see :naughty: Hope everyone will have a wonderful time, including the ones who will watch it online :teehee: bring some MFC signs, we want to see how our beloved MFCers behaves during the show :naughty:

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I see :naughty: Hope everyone will have a wonderful time, including the ones who will watch it online :teehee: bring some MFC signs, we want to see how our beloved MFCers behaves during the show :naughty:

Not sure they are going to be happy about that but I guess we could try. :naughty:

so here is who is going:

Lilstar is going with sunshine931

Cassiopee is going with Claudine

Cathouzouf is going with her daughter

Guylaine is going with Christine

:kachinga:

I see other people on FB who won, they are also excited :biggrin2:

I also know that ValeriedeMTL will be there, she told me yesterday on twitter

aww that's too bad, did you apply also? or were you at school?

Yea I applied, and yea I was at school, still applied, maybe they would take me by chance :huh: ... I'm gonna have my time, maybe it isn't now :aah: It's gonna come...

Yea I applied, and yea I was at school, still applied, maybe they would take me by chance :huh: ... I'm gonna have my time, maybe it isn't now :aah: It's gonna come...

Oh shame I'm sorry. :huglove: Sometimes we are able to get a list for something like this and we can give names and try to get every MFCer in, but it didn't work like that this time. Everyone had to apply and could only take one other person. :huh:

Hopefully he tours soon and you can see a proper gig.

Congratulations to all the MFcers who get to go!

:dance_man:

It's so nice you North Americans get a chance to see him after all this time!!:aah:

I imagine one of our trusty MFcers on here will record it all from the TV so we can see it. So excited for you all:biggrin2:

Oh shame I'm sorry. :huglove: Sometimes we are able to get a list for something like this and we can give names and try to get every MFCer in, but it didn't work like that this time. Everyone had to apply and could only take one other person. :huh:

Hopefully he tours soon and you can see a proper gig.

Yea I hope :)

aww Sorry it didn't work out for you. There will be a nex time! Hopefully a proper gig is around the corner :huglove:

Congratulations to all the MFcers who get to go!

:dance_man:

It's so nice you North Americans get a chance to see him after all this time!!:aah:

I imagine one of our trusty MFcers on here will record it all from the TV so we can see it. So excited for you all:biggrin2:

BS, it will be available for everyone to watch live.

:wub2:

look at the date i joined here.

Now look at me: :mf_rosetinted:

Look at the date again.

Now look at me::mf_rosetinted:

Look at the list of shows ive been to: (aka none)

now look at me::mf_rosetinted:

Look at my signature(just cause its cool)

now look at me.. wait... lower.. lower.. yes.. on the ground :faint:

This is Roxy and i officially died after more than 2 years.

No words can express how i feel... really...

so...

OK, maybe a few:

ZOMFG IM GOING TO SEE HIM :shocked:

the end

hey you,

i just wanted to say how sorry i am to hear that :no::huglove:

i think youre amazing for coming here and telling us congrats... :huglove:

your time will come indeed a real tour is coming ;)

:huglove:!!

I´m really happy for all of you. I haven´t been online much lately, but I think it was a Team Mika´s inniciative?? If it is, I really appreciate it, since Mika is not touring Canada since.... 1960?? So, yeah, being kind with his fans there is a nice gesture.

Well done, Mika.

And for you girls.... SHOW HIM WHAT HE IS MISSING BY NOT TOURING YOUR COUNTRY!!!!!!!

It would be fine if you get to meet him, so he could feel he has real fans there too...

Congrats everyone going:thumb_yello: Have fun!!!

online? can we?

Some links have been posted and I think they worked for everyone. But even we dont watch live I'm sure that someone will be able to record.

there's a link in first post, just saying :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: I wasn't sure if it works live or if there will be a video later (a lot of Finnish television shows can be watched online after the show) and even with live streams we never know if it really works at the moment. I hope we can watch it, we can have a twitter party again, and it's not the first time I skip sleeping because of Mika :roftl:

Yes you should be able to watch it online. If you can stay up at that ridiculous hour. :aah:

Rosa I think as sometimes happens in these situations the needs of the fans, (Team and) Mika, and the TV show all aligned at once. I am hearing that they (the show) will bring us out just for Mika's appearances because they want fangurls standing at the front. Then you won't have that awkward moment (as we've seen on some shows :mf_rosetinted:) where Mika is encouraging the audience and they are just sitting in their seats :blink:

Anyway I am thankful to Team Mika for organizing it late on a Friday night. It must be difficult trying to sort everything out at the last minute and that's how these things always go. :aah:

I was feeling a bit nostalgic/down this week because it's been 5 years since Mika's first appearances in Montreal/Toronto and it will be nice to see him again without having to cross the Atlantic and Pacific oceans as I've had to the last couple of years. And of course it's amazing for the Montreal girls who haven't had the chance to see him at all during that time. I think it's going to be really exciting for everyone :fangurl:

Archived