Mika on Star Académie TV show (Montréal, Qc, Canada) - March 25 2012

guylainem123

This Sunday, March 25, Mika will be performing during the final of "Star Academie" in Montreal. We have 20 pairs of tickets for the fans .... You want to be in the studio?? Send us an email with your name and age and your companion and a phone number to reach you. Forward your entree to mikacompetition@gmail.com, 13h00 p.m. (Montreal time). Please note that this is a live TV show, and you will be present from beginning to end of recording. You can not leave the studio during the show. Also, if you are under 18, you must be accompanied by an adult. If you are selected, we will reach you by email confirming your place and send you the instructions. Don't forget to check your email! If you do not have any news, you have not been selected. Better luck next time! Make sure you listen to the final of Star Academie on TVA Sunday at 19:30 to see the performance of Mika Live!

Oh good luck ladies! GO! GO! GO!!

:yay: :yay: :yay:

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The show starts at 7:30pm montreal time.

:wink2:

Okay, that would be like in the middle of the night for me and I need to get up early on Monday, so if anyone knew the exact time he will perform it would be great. 'Cause then I could be awake just those 15 minutes instead of the whole night. :wink2:

Okay, that would be like in the middle of the night for me and I need to get up early on Monday, so if anyone knew the exact time he will perform it would be great. 'Cause then I could be awake just those 15 minutes instead of the whole night. :wink2:

He's performing twice so it will probably be over the course of the show. I wouldn't expect anyone is going to know in advance the exact times.

He's performing twice so it will probably be over the course of the show. I wouldn't expect anyone is going to know in advance the exact times.

Oh, well then I have a problem. How long is the show?

Is that in Montreal time?? Because when I went to there web page, the program list showed the programs start and finish times in Finnish time (I live in Finland)

it starts at 19h30 Montreal time & lasts 3 hours i think

Well, it's safe to say that the midley will include "Rain" as the host of the show said on the radio that the finalists were rehearsing it & that Mika sang really high :naughty:

Applied for your tickets then? Good luck if you have :thumb_yello:

Well, it's safe to say that the midley will include "Rain" as the host of the show said on the radio that the finalists were rehearsing it & that Mika sang really high :naughty:

Mika was singing really high? You don't say. Next thing you know he'll be jumping in the air.

Mika was singing really high? You don't say. Next thing you know he'll be jumping in the air.

:naughty: well, it's safe to say they are practicing to a recording... he's not in Montreal yet :teehee:

Wait til they see him jump :aah:

Will he sing "Rain"? It's so much time that I don't listen it live :wub2:

I'm really curious to see that show... finally he'll sing something different

Archived