Mika on Star Académie TV show (Montréal, Qc, Canada) - March 25 2012

guylainem123

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the show is actually in St-Hubert, which i didn't realize

yes, studio is about 10 minutes from where I live:mf_rosetinted:

If next week's show is as good as this week, we are in for a treat. Lionel Richie did about 8 songs :thumb_yello:

And it seems there are only 2 guests announced: Mika and Daniel Bélanger

And it seems there are only 2 guests announced: Mika and Daniel Bélanger

My two favorite singers of all times reunited! I'll will watch it for sure! :biggrin2: I'm kind of surprised that Daniel Belanger agreed to do this show however...!

My two favorite singers of all times reunited! I'll will watch it for sure! :biggrin2: I'm kind of surprised that Daniel Belanger agreed to do this show however...!

this season, they had guess that I would have never expected...

I can,t wait for next sunday:wub2:

From the Star Académie website

...Enfin, la star planétaire Mika, détenteur de 3 World Music Awards (un record à ce jour), amènera une touche pop et colorée à cette grande soirée. Les artistes interprèteront chacun deux medleys de leurs plus grands succès.

You can expect Mika to sing twice, a medley of songs both times:wink2:

That would be priceless!:naughty::roftl:

Happy to oblige:mf_rosetinted:

*prepares airport for mika*

*puts balloons everywhere* :biggrin2:

Someone who knows when Mika is going to perform? :wink2:

The show starts at 7:30pm montreal time.

:wink2:

This Sunday, March 25, Mika will be performing during the final of "Star Academie" in Montreal. We have 20 pairs of tickets for the fans .... You want to be in the studio?? Send us an email with your name and age and your companion and a phone number to reach you. Forward your entree to mikacompetition@gmail.com, 13h00 p.m. (Montreal time). Please note that this is a live TV show, and you will be present from beginning to end of recording. You can not leave the studio during the show. Also, if you are under 18, you must be accompanied by an adult. If you are selected, we will reach you by email confirming your place and send you the instructions. Don't forget to check your email! If you do not have any news, you have not been selected. Better luck next time! Make sure you listen to the final of Star Academie on TVA Sunday at 19:30 to see the performance of Mika Live!

From MIKA's Facebook:

Ce dimanche, 25 mars, Mika sera en performance durant la finale de Star Académie à Montréal. Nous avons 20 paires de billets pour les fans …. Vous voulez y être en studio ??? Envoyez-nous un courriel avec votre nom et âge pour vous et votre accompagnateur, ainsi qu’un numéro de téléphone pour vous rejoindre à mikacompetition@gmail.com d’ici 13h00 (heure de Montréal). SVP prendre note que ceci est une émission télévisée en direct, et que vous devrez être présent du début à la fin de l’enregistrement, vous ne pourrez pas quitter le studio durant l’émission. De plus, toute personne mineur devra être accompagné d’un adulte. Si vous avez été sélectionné, nous vous rejoindrons par courriel pour vous confirmer vos places et vous transmettre les instructions, alors vérifiez vos courriels ! Si vous n’avez pas de nouvelle, c’est que votre nom n’a pas été sélectionné. Meilleur chance la prochaine fois ! Assurez-vous d’écoutez la finale de Star Académie sur le réseau TVA dimanche à 19h30 pour voir la performance de Mika en direct !

Archived