Mika on Star Académie TV show (Montréal, Qc, Canada) - March 25 2012

guylainem123

:lmfao:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are they still doing that??? i remember that from second season:roftl:

I don't know, I don't watch it anymore. :naughty:

They attempted to make James Blunt speak french a couple of weeks ago. He ended saying that he'd like to see everyone naked.

The host was like:shocked::mf_rosetinted:

Oh dear. :lmfao:

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't know, I don't watch it anymore. :naughty:

Oh dear. :lmfao:

oh... towards the end, they do pimp cars for Ford :naughty:

they do get some pretty good guests on there.

i think Céline's husband is involved with the mentoring of contestants...

Talking about dear C and her hubby... they just bought (along with other partners) an 84 years old Smoked meat restaurant called Schwartz’s for approx. 10 million dollars. It's been in the same location since 1928

Celine and her hubby. :rolls_eyes:

I can't believe we really get to trade her for Mika. It's too good to be true. Think he'd like to buy a deli too? :roftl:

:naughty: i know! I always joked to Mika about her being in the USA & that we now have an open spot for a new popstar... & then... she gets sick & he replaces her!

Only dreams are made of this stuff! :aah:

As for the deli :dunno: i could take him to Schwartz's and he can see what the fuss is about. It will be my treat :pinkbow:

:naughty: i know! I always joked to Mika about her being in the USA & that we now have an open spot for a new popstar... & then... she gets sick & he replaces her!

Only dreams are made of this stuff! :aah:

As for the deli :dunno: i could take him to Schwartz's and he can see what the fuss is about. It will be my treat :pinkbow:

March would also be a great time to bring him to sugar shack :biggrin2: Just saying:naughty:

I'm terribly sorry if this has already been mentioned and I've missed it but is anyone going to record this and upload on YouTube or something? :blush-anim-cl: I mean the bits of Mika, not the whole show. :teehee:

I don't have a TV (and probably couldn't get this station anyway). I won't be able to record the entire live stream but if I get enough notice when Mika is going to be appearing I can probably get his performance(s). It takes a few seconds for it to kick in.

The girls from Montréal had better be there so they won't be able to record it. :mf_rosetinted:

The girls from Montréal had better be there so they won't be able to record it. :mf_rosetinted:

That's a problem isn't it? If we go and can't find tickets, we may miss the show :naughty: I do have 2 PVRs, but how can i save it to my computer?

That's a problem isn't it? If we go and can't find tickets, we may miss the show :naughty: I do have 2 PVRs, but how can i save it to my computer?

I don't know. I don't have a TV muchless a PVR. You can get a TV tuner for your PC and have software that acts as a PVR but that's a whole other story. :naughty:

I don't know. I don't have a TV muchless a PVR. You can get a TV tuner for your PC and have software that acts as a PVR but that's a whole other story. :naughty:

:naughty: and we probably have it, i just don't know how to use it.

hubby is the tech brain of the family... i just look pretty :pinkbow:

:roftl:

Hope someone at least gets it. Cause I have no clue how to do tech stuff besides the very basics. Granted I have a friend who claims he used to do hacking. Maybe ask him?

It's going to be live on line.

I'm sure we'll find it on youtube or on their website. Star Academie fans are pretty fierce, i don't think we really have to worry

I'm sure we'll find it on youtube or on their website. Star Academie fans are pretty fierce, i don't think we really have to worry

Do you know if there are lots of videos on YouTube? Because you can't put American Idol performances on there. They take them down immediately. We've always got Mikatube though :naughty:

Do you know if there are lots of videos on YouTube? Because you can't put American Idol performances on there. They take them down immediately. We've always got Mikatube though :naughty:

yes, there are quite a few of them, inclluding some of the final shows

but yes, Mika tube is probably the way to go

I don't have a TV (and probably couldn't get this station anyway). I won't be able to record the entire live stream but if I get enough notice when Mika is going to be appearing I can probably get his performance(s). It takes a few seconds for it to kick in.

:teehee:

i dont know how to do it either...

(thats when you see that montreal girls are 0 technological)

But i could film all my reactions to the said performance! anyone? no?:mf_rosetinted:

Archived