Mika on Star Académie TV show (Montréal, Qc, Canada) - March 25 2012

guylainem123

is it actually like... a "serious" show for people to be musicians or for people who enter there and entertain us (the ones who watch it)?

It's as serious as American idol or Xfactor.

There are some seriously good singers this year. (and one that can go VERY high) I'm sure the Mika portion will be fabulous.:wub2: We can expect a few songs. It's usually pretty long

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lucky.

How darn exciting to see Mika on tv! :teehee:

:naughty: well it is for me. As luck would have it, he is replacing Céline Dion who was suppose to appear in the finale. Unfortunely, she is ill and isn't able to sing at the moment.

Those who are close you who know me, also know how fond i am of Céline :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Yes it is just as exciting for me as when he was on TV in France. It's hundreds of miles away, I don't have tickets and I won't understand any of it. :yay:

To tell you the truth, i don't remember ever watching the show...

the finale is 3 hours long too! :shocked:

their theme song plays on the radio all the time oye! :aah:

they now posted on their website:

publié le 11 Mars 2012

Les moments forts du huitième variété!

Mais quelle belle finale masculine de Star Académie, un spectacle rempli que de meilleurs moments!

Donnant le coup d’envoi de ce mémorable variété, le groupe Mes aïeux et les quatre finalistes ont fait danser les spectateurs. À la veille de la sortie de leur du sixième album À l’aube du printemps, le groupe engagé a offert leurs plus grands succès ainsi que quelques nouveaux morceaux.

«Il faut que les jeunes sortent dehors et fassent des feux» s’est exclamé Jean Leloup. On peut dire que c’est mission accomplie pour ce soir, le célèbre artiste a enflammé la scène. Le poète a partagé son excentricité avec les académiciens. Vêtus de grandes robes blanches et de longs chapeaux bruns, les chanteurs ont tourné sur les rythmes envoutants de la chanson Le monde est à pleurer.

La séduisante Inna Modja a présenté deux numéros. Andréanne A. a eu la chance de présenter la populaire chanson La fille du Lido. Avec leur chapeau haut de forme, les finalistes masculins ont joué le rôle de monsieur sainte nitouche alors qu’Andrée-Anne chantait French Cancan avec la vedette.

Julie Synder a annoncé deux excellentes nouvelles à l’ensemble des académiciens. Une semaine seulement après la sortie de leur tout premier album, ce dernier a déjà atteint des ventes de plus de 40 000 albums. Wow, un disque d’or! De plus, notre animatrice préférée a déclaré que le talentueux Mika sera sur la scène du Studio Mel’s, lors de la grande finale, en compagnie de Dumas et des quatorze académiciens.

Encore cette semaine, Patrick Groulx a bien fait rire les candidats en leur offrant de courts topos illustrant le soutien de leurs plus grands fans. Parents, amis, collèges, les gens se sont déplacés en grand nombre pour apporter leurs encouragements aux quatre finalistes masculins.

Le groupe Reo Speedwagon a ravivé notre passion pour le rock des années 80avec leurs grands succès : Take it on the run, Keep on loving you et Can’t fight this feeling.

Quelques minutes avant le dévoilement du nom du grand finaliste masculin de Star Académie 2012, les gars ont chanté leur amitié. La composition J’suis là composée par François Lachance et présentée sur l’album de Star Académie, s’accorde parfaitement à la relation chaleureuse régnant entre les candidats. L’académicien délogé était heureux de revenir sur la scène du Studio Mel’s pour présenter son succès radiophonique!

Grand gagnant de Star Académie 2009, Maxime Landry a ouvert la fameuse enveloppe contenant le nom du grand finaliste masculin. Le public a couronné Jean-Marc. Le chanteur a versé une larme de joie devant l’appui chaleureux du public. Le musicien a fait un pas de plus vers le rêve qu’il convoite depuis qu’il a 12 ans, c’est-à-dire gagner Star Académie!

http://www.staracademie.ca/nouvelle/les-moments-forts-du-huitieme-variete

it basically says the talented Mika will share the Studio Mel's stage for the finale on March 25, along side Dumas & 14 of the Académie participants

Roxy will have a fit!

Are you attending it, Guy?

Hello, this is Roxane and i am dead:mf_rosetinted:

I still can't believe it....

I'm praying for tickets. My first time seeing him finally after years of waiting... omg...

*goes back to her grave*

I hope it's not going to be 3 hours of aural brutality like the Victoires. :aah:

Tickets or no tickets I hope all my Montréal laydees are going down there. It's his first public appearance in 2.5 years. :aah: And tell him to drop by the T&T Supermarket in Toronto when he's done like he did last time. :mf_rosetinted:

I hope it's not going to be 3 hours of aural brutality like the Victoires. :aah:

Tickets or no tickets I hope all my Montréal laydees are going down there. It's his first public appearance in 2.5 years. :aah: And tell him to drop by the T&T Supermarket in Toronto when he's done like he did last time. :mf_rosetinted:

We will:wink2:

And I promise you it won,t be as boring as the Victoires. It,s usually a pretty good show. Last night, REO Speedwagon was there, and a Quebec group called mes Aieux which is really good:thumb_yello:

Has he ever gone to Quebec city? ... just to finally know:blink:

Normally, singers who are invited to Star Académie sings with the "academiciens"... so it wont be a blablablabla zzz like Victoires de la musique...

(it's my opinion... I'm not certain that I can say that here, tell me if I'm not suppose :wink2:)

Bonheur!! Mika à Montréal!!!!!:wub2:

There are some seriously good singers this year. (and one that can go VERY high) I'm sure the Mika portion will be fabulous.:wub2: We can expect a few songs. It's usually pretty long

thank you.

I learned about that show in my French lesson:roftl:

we read texts about it and that Celine Dion always takes part...and as I read it was half asleep...but the fact that mika will be there makes my french lessons a bit more interesting atm:roftl:

Hello, this is Roxane and i am dead:mf_rosetinted:

I still can't believe it....

I'm praying for tickets. My first time seeing him finally after years of waiting... omg...

*goes back to her grave*

I think the tix are worth a Mika gig, but I really want to go too!!! I'll check if it's affordable for us to go!

EDIT: Uhmm they're more expensive then a whole Mika gig :mf_rosetinted: .. Who's going?

this is the theme song for the show this year... it's called "Toi + moi"

it plays alot on the radio

W5zMPmu-EJw

*guilty pleasure* :naughty: They got disque d'or yesterday or 2 days ago with their album I think

They usually play a few songs? Thats great!!! Cant wait to watch the show:biggrin2:

this is the theme song for the show this year... it's called "Toi + moi"

it plays alot on the radio

W5zMPmu-EJw

I like this song. The original version by Gregoire was played quite a lot on Greek radio.

They usually play a few songs? Thats great!!! Cant wait to watch the show:biggrin2:

I like this song. The original version by Gregoire was played quite a lot on Greek radio.

Here's what Simple Plan did when they were there in 2009

[YOUTUBE]jeEOd6_E6AQ&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]4tThWGauNRY&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

I think it's better than some of the cheesy group songs on American Idol, especially when they are all driving around, pimping Ford cars. :aah:

:lmfao:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are they still doing that??? i remember that from second season:roftl:

Anyways, Even if youre non french speakers, this show should be great:wub2:

They attempted to make James Blunt speak french a couple of weeks ago. He ended saying that he'd like to see everyone naked.

The host was like:shocked::mf_rosetinted:

And there isnt that much chatting... its more music etc.

I think evryone would enjoy:teehee: I know i watched italian shows without understanding a word.. but it was okay, i enjoyed the music parts:wub2:

Archived