MFC Downtime

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I read Deb mentioning/explaining our problem on Facebook but had no idea it could end up being so bad. :shocked:

Can you guys imagine all the Wonkaland job lost? :mikacool:

I'm glad we're back and a huge thanks to everyone involved. :wink2:

Mana, don't mock him with the s*** he says for a month, in gratitude. :thumb_yello:

the thread "MIKA Memebase" is gone? :( it was new and I can't find it now.....

I read Deb mentioning/explaining our problem on Facebook but had no idea it could end up being so bad. :shocked:

Can you guys imagine all the Wonkaland job lost? :mikacool:

I'm glad we're back and a huge thanks to everyone involved. :wink2:

Mana, don't mock him with the s*** he says for a month, in gratitude. :thumb_yello:

I would have been more upset if we lost all the gig reports, pictures, vids from the beginning of Mikafanclub. Those are priceless :tears:

I would have been more upset if we lost all the gig reports, pictures, vids from the beginning of Mikafanclub. Those are priceless :tears:

You are definitely right:teehee: we had so much lucky:thumb_yello:

Maybe we ought to archive copies of those threads in some way? Like you say, it would be awful to lose them.

Can you guys imagine all the Wonkaland job lost?

Thank you for considering it but it would be a more tremendous loss if we'd lose all of the gig reports, etc....:shocked:

:thumb_yello:

Maybe we ought to archive copies of those threads in some way? Like you say, it would be awful to lose them.

:thumb_yello:

Yes, that's definitely something we're going to be looking at -- that stuff is

just too precious to lose forever. :tears: