• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll try that so! Thanks :wink2:

No problem.:pinkbow:

He's #15 now :aah:

I'm so happy now that Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury and Mika, the three artists that I'm so in love with, are at the top 20 at least. They really deserve that :blush-anim-cl:

:teehee: we love the same people.:naughty: I'm glad Mika beat Justin Bieber.Just saying.

If you want to continue voting using Internet Explorer, close the browser and then delete the cookie before opening up the page again. :fisch:

You can delete the cookie by searching your c: drive for:

file name *.txt

containing text http://www.the-top-tens.com

You will probably need to make sure you are searching hidden files and subfolders, etc.

topten.gif

If you want to continue voting using Internet Explorer, close the browser and then delete the cookie before opening up the page again. :fisch:

file name *.txt

You will probably need to make sure you are searching hidden files and subfolders, etc.

topten.gif

Thanks, C!:thumb_yello:

I've just voted 3 times but he seems not be able to move from 14th...:dunno:

file name *.txt

topten.gif

Thank you!! :naughty: Now I can vote again and again and again :yay:

The things we do during Mika drought :naughty: I think it's a sign that we really really really really need his new album or at least a new single :squirrel:

wow.:shocked: you people are fast!!

just voted 2 times:fisch:

pls mika!!! give us an album!!!!!!! I`m running out of things to do:aah:

You're not running out of thing to do. You can vote and vote and vote and vote and ... :aah:

You're not running out of thing to do. You can vote and vote and vote and vote and ... :aah:

true:aah:

but might happen that we bored mfc-ers get him to nr 1 today...what shall we do tomorrow then?:mf_rosetinted:

:wink2:

I think it's A BIT tough to beat MJ or FM.. BUt who knows..:wink2: He's Mika overall :wink2:

I'm loving all the comments the fans have written. I've also commented twice already. I think the comments are really important, because, even if Mika doesn't win because the likes of MJ have about 209843598763028549687038586, fans voting for them, the comments will make people seek Mika out. They all speak of his beauty inside and out, his talent, his wonderful live shows, his kindness to the fans, his generosity etc. If I didn't know Mika I'd be looking him up after all the glowing posts from his fans!

and we know what happens when people are exposed to the magic of Mika. They love him too!

Well done everyone! Mika is golden!

Okay I found a better way. Make sure you delete any cookies on your machine as I instructed before.

Then go to Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Sites

Enter: the-top-tens.com

Click block button, click OK, click OK

Now you will be able to vote again just by refreshing the page.