• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow I'm so happy I found this thread cause i live for Mika memes and i found some good ones here that I hadn't seen before hahaha. If you allow me to do some shameless self promo too: i run a meme page on Instagram called @mika_memes, i saw a meme of mine had also already been shared here, so thank you for that 😋

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jaela said:

Wow I'm so happy I found this thread cause i live for Mika memes and i found some good ones here that I hadn't seen before hahaha. If you allow me to do some shameless self promo too: i run a meme page on Instagram called @mika_memes, i saw a meme of mine had also already been shared here, so thank you for that 😋

Oh hello @mika_memes never seen you here before :wink2: You are doing really great on your insta :thumb_yello:

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Dominika said:

Oh hello @mika_memes never seen you here before :wink2: You are doing really great on your insta :thumb_yello:

Thank you! Yeah I'm not around much here because I prefer Twitter and Instagram, but I was looking for some inspiration and then I found this thread 😁

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Jaela said:

Thank you! Yeah I'm not around much here because I prefer Twitter and Instagram, but I was looking for some inspiration and then I found this thread 😁

Hope you find a lot of interesting stuff here. Good luck :thumb_yello: oh and I'm waiting for your new meme :das:

• Haha 1

@Jaela, I put your own on, because I love what you do, but this one had no watermark.

I wouldn't have taken it away because I don't think it's worth stealing other people's things and making them look like his.
Sorry for you if anyone else does!  :huglove:

I went to pick up the original on your Insta. :wink2:

Edited by Loo
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Loo said:

@Jaela, I put your own on, because I love what you do, but this one had no watermark.

I wouldn't have taken it away because I don't think it's worth stealing other people's things and making them look like his.
Sorry for you if anyone else does!  :huglove:

I went to pick up the original on your Insta. :wink2:

I mean, it really does clearly have a watermark, but it's fine hahaha

Screenshot_2018-10-24-01-32-37.png

Edited by Jaela
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...