Media reactions to 'Make You Happy'.

robertina

MFC is one of the friendliest places on the internet and I don't like reading bad things about it. I feel safe here and welcomed. Rules are ok. It's like a traffic. You simply follow and everything is just fine.

EDIT: Block and ignore is the best option.

And I have to say I found who is guilty for all that bullying. Cant you see the pattern? A guy is talking to "someone" and bam, he's gone, a girl is talking to "someone", again bam, gone. :fisch:

:mikacool:

sorry wonka, i couldn't resist :huglove:

Funny ass....:mikacool:

Firstly, it's not a 'he' but a 'she', but details aside, let's just say that a few of us have had the *cough* pleasure *cough* of meeting this person in RL and the only explanation that I have for her behaviour is a pure and simple case of good old :freak:

He, she, it who cares? :dunno:

I just wonder why?:shocked:

Don't think we should let this thread get taken over by people who don't like the mika fan club. If they don't give us the curtosy of talking abou MFC nicely, we shouldn't let them take it over. Shame that negative things have been blasted all over the Internet about it though. It has been puzzling me for some time as to why they do it...

I don't think we should let this thread be taken over by trolls either but this is going on for years and i thought i should clarify this doubt....

Edited by willywonka

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I hope there will be more comments! So far people are only discussing if he is gay or not :doh:

I hope people will also appreciate the short film, it's a great bonus, imo. Brilliant idea with the first song!

It's been five years since his debut and people are still debating over it...?

Video of the Day:

Mika - Make You Happy -- Issue #10

"fantastic visual portrayal of the splendour of innocent youth,

and it captures the magic of the emotion between each character wonderfully"

by Ffion Davies, June 13, 2012

and has been read 720 times.

http://hangout.altsounds.com/features/148935-video-day-mika-happy-issue-10-a.html

Edited by A. Clay

Don't think we should let this thread get taken over by people who don't like the mika fan club.

You are absolutely right. At the same time, there is nothing strange about our reaction: we tend to discuss the same topic intensively for a couple of days and then move on to the next.

It's been five years since his debut and people are still debating over it...?

Some things never change.... :roftl:

Glad to see you back, btw. :huglove:

And finally news about Make You Happy in Serbia

http://popkutak.tk/index.php/9-muzika/11-mikahappy

I am so happy that someone wrote something abou this osng, cos here he is not that much popular...

Review is positive and I am happy cos of that :wink2:

Brilliant, thanks for posting this :thumb_yello: hopefully Mika's new music will attract more fans from Serbia, and this review is so positive:thumb_yello:

OH MIKA THANKS FOR I COULD HEAR YOU AT RADIO 5 SPAIN WHEN I WAS SEEING THE FOOTBALL MATE "SPAIN-CROACIA".

I HEAR YOU SONG "ALL I WANNA IS MAKES YOUR HAPPY"

AND THEN WE COULD WIN THE MATE...

I COULD HEAR "CE´ST LA VIA "OR "LA VIE IN ROSE"BEAUTIFULL SONG TOO.

MIKA OH THANKS FOR SINGING YOUR SONGS ON RADIO 5

I HEAR THE FINAL while watching SPAIN-CROATIA AND WON FROM THERE I was very excited.:mikacool:

Another one from Brazil

http://dontskip.com/2012/06/mika-volta-para-celebrate-e-origin-of-love/

The person who wrote this starts saying it's not necessary hear an artist to know how his/her song will sound, that when you hear Mika's music you know it's music to listen sliping in a rainbow (:roftl:) and says he's back working on a new album. According to he/she in Celebrate, Mika looks like a third Pet Shp Boys member (:aah:) and the song is very different of his usual sound, is suprised about ''Make You Happy'' and talks a bit about it, that the song is a different way to the singer and is curious to see how the new album will be. And finally asks what this ''french'' gonna do (:mf_rosetinted:)

Edited by BiaIchihara