Everyones fav Mika song

I was just wonderin what everybodys favourite mika song out of every single album! Im sorry if this threads already been done but i just thought id put it out there!!! I understand if u guys cant pick just the 1 but you can list ur 3 or 4 favourites :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The question you asked is a very hard one to answer, as I love most of Mika's songs, all of them in different ways. He is such a diverse songwriter. His variety of work is unlike anyone else in musical history, imho. But here goes...

I'll always have a special place in my heart for Love Today, because it was the first song of Mika's that I really heard. Later on, when I heard GK, it did sound familier, but LT was the song that started me on my Mika journey.

Happy Ending is beautiful. I love the more classical-type melodies. So I also love See You from TBWKTM and Underwater from 'Origin'.

But the song I'm most excited by atm is The Origin Of Love. I think it could be a smash hit. I wish it was the first single from the album, as although Celebrate is a fun song, I wonder if it is the one to get Mika back on top in the UK. Only time will tell.

LICM: Relax- Love Today

TBWKTM: Rain-Pick up off the floor

TOOL (so far): The origin of love

and if I had to pick just one (under torture) it would be Rain.

and you MikaMan ??

so tough one!

:mikalove: i love them all but if forced to narrow it down...

LICM: Happy Ending, Love Today, Relax

SFS: Lady Jane

TBWKTM: Touches You, One Foot Boy, I See You

TOOL: Elle Me Dit, TOOL, Make You Happy

+Overrated, How Much Do You Love Me, The Only Lonely One

The question you asked is a very hard one to answer, as I love most of Mika's songs, all of them in different ways. He is such a diverse songwriter. His variety of work is unlike anyone else in musical history, imho. But here goes...

totally agree!!!! it's a very hard one x.x I love all Mika's songs, but i have favorites depending on how I feel. Now, it would be

LICM: Grace Kelly [cuz it's the first one i heared] and Lollipop

TBWKTM: Toy Boy, We are golden and One foot boy

TOOL: The Origin of love, Celebrate and Make you happy *.*

and also The Only Lonely One and Same Jeans

:mikalove:

I think the best tracks on the albums are: Grace Kelly, Blue Eyes, One Foot Boy, Make You Happy (although this will likely change when I hear them all :wink2:)

I think the best live songs are: Happy Ending, Lady Jane, Touches You, Underwater.

Special mention to Toy Boy for being the best lyrics of any of his songs and a magical live debut I will never forget. Also to Love Today and Relax for standing the test of time and never a dull moment at the gigs no matter how many performances I've seen. I will also never tire of live performances of SITM and Any Other World because they have a lot of sentimental value for me.

LICM: Love Today, Any Other World

TBWKTM: GGG, Rain

TOOL( so far): Underwater, TOOL

OTHER: Holy Johnny, Overrated (studio outtakes version).

At least at the moment. I love all of them so it's hard to choose.

Oh, and whenever WAG plays, and wherever I am , it makes me wanna jump around. I've had lots of bumps and bruises from crashing into things when I hear it so I guess WAG is my MOST DANGEROUS MIKA SONG!:thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...

LICM:My Interpretation,Love Today,Happy Ending

TBWKTM:WAG(the first song I heard from MIKA:wub2:) I See You,Good Gone Girl

TOOL:Underwater,Make You Happy,The Origin Of Love:thumb_yello:

LICM: Any Other World, Grace Kelly, Lollipop and Happy Ending

TBWKTM: We Are Golden, One Foot Boy, Pick Up Off The Floor

TOOL: The Origin Of Love, Underwater, Elle Me Dit

You got me thinking for 30 minutes.