MIKA @ Kantine, Cologne, GERMANY - 1 November

Christine

yes there was an option to put tickets in the cart on that link i posted here, but now it's gone. :dunno: you can still try to check eventim again and again though, it only says that tickets aren't available at the moment, whereas for luxemburg it says sold out, so maybe there will be tickets again?

Thank you! I'll try to see if they'll put again the tickets on sale :aah:

But, i was thinking, no one can buy it for me (of course, i pay it before) and give me it on the day of the gig? :pray:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you! I'll try to see if they'll put again the tickets on sale :aah:

But, i was thinking, no one can buy it for me (of course, i pay it before) and give me it on the day of the gig? :pray:

i keep looking on the eventim site, and if i see they have tickets, i'll buy one for you. :wink2: but so far it always still says "not available". sorry. :sad:

edit: i just saw that on the mika event page on facebook, 2 people are offering each one ticket. maybe you can contact them? here: https://www.facebook.com/events/369377569801160/

Katya GoLightly

Habe eine Karte zuviel. Auch hier bei Interesse bitte melden (:

Ramona Augé

Ich hätte eine Karte abzugeben. Beib Interesse bitte melden

edit: btw, we're planning a few things for the cologne gig. the germans can read it on facebook or on the DMFC forum, but for the international fans who are going to this gig, if you wanna know more let me know, then i'll DM you. :wink2:

Edited by mellody

i keep looking on the eventim site, and if i see they have tickets, i'll buy one for you. :wink2: but so far it always still says "not available". sorry. :sad:

edit: i just saw that on the mika event page on facebook, 2 people are offering each one ticket. maybe you can contact them? here: https://www.facebook.com/events/369377569801160/

Katya GoLightly

Habe eine Karte zuviel. Auch hier bei Interesse bitte melden (:

Ramona Augé

Ich hätte eine Karte abzugeben. Beib Interesse bitte melden

edit: btw, we're planning a few things for the cologne gig. the germans can read it on facebook or on the DMFC forum, but for the international fans who are going to this gig, if you wanna know more let me know, then i'll DM you. :wink2:

Thank you so much Karin! I'll contact them and i'll let you know :wink2:

• 2 weeks later...

I've been very busy lately and therefore I didn't see this before. Since I will be going to this gig too I was wondering what you were planning and if it is still possible for me to participate? :blush-anim-cl:

Only three more days to go. :excite:

ingie i posted about it in our facebook group dm that saskia started about the hostelbooking.

annie i'll dm you when i'm back home. ;)

deb that's fab, i know some ppl who missed out on tickets - will let them know or/and take part myself and give them my ticket if i win. ;)

ingie i posted about it in our facebook group dm that saskia started about the hostelbooking.

deb that's fab, i know some ppl who missed out on tickets - will let them know or/and take part myself and give them my ticket if i win. ;)

Nice, Karin! Thanks! :flowers2:

And can you DM me about what you're doing, too? I'm nosy. :teehee:

Thanks ... I've read your DM. :thumb_yello:

Two more days to go. :excite: