• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok I've send an email to the G-A-Y person who handles this asking about:

How, when and where to get tickets

What kind of a night it is (club night or gig...-gig-night)

Age restrictions

Thank you :thumb_yello:

Ok, so I bought a flight ticket, but I'm still concerned about it being a club night.

The doorpeople were nice the last time I went there because it was a gig night but I'm concerned that they could simply turn away anyone they want and deny them access. :( Am I being paranoid? The reviews still scare me :aah:

Ok I've send an email to the G-A-Y person who handles this asking about:

How, when and where to get tickets

What kind of a night it is (club night or gig...-gig-night)

Age restrictions

THanks!

I'm curious about this gig too :mf_rosetinted:

Ok, so I bought a flight ticket, but I'm still concerned about it being a club night.

The doorpeople were nice the last time I went there because it was a gig night but I'm concerned that they could simply turn away anyone they want and deny them access. :( Am I being paranoid? The reviews still scare me :aah:

I'm a bit scared too. I have a 4 hour drive to London and it would suck if I won't even get the ticket:(

I'm a bit scared too. I have a 4 hour drive to London and it would suck if I won't even get the ticket:(

Where will you be driving from lovely?

Its a bit of a long journey to then be told its full and you have to drive back home isn't it.

Xxx

Ok so I have also emailed the venue.

I asked if we can buy our wristbands in advance, and also what time mika will be on.

Then I will know whether a can come back to brighton the same night or will have to make plans to stay over.

Will let you know as soon as I get a reply

X

Where will you be driving from lovely?

Its a bit of a long journey to then be told its full and you have to drive back home isn't it.

Xxx

I'm coming from Sheffield. I'm probably coming by bus so I don't have to drive myself but it's still a long journey.

I'm going to The Roundhouse so that'll be my Mika-Nicorette fix for a while. I'm hoping for a Manchester gig next year, for another fix.

I've seen footage of gigs in G-A-Y and it seems far too boistrous for me, so I'll give that one a miss. But I'm happy for everyone who goes. Have fun!

So you will be planning to stay over too then?

There will probably be a few of us.

Xxx

Yes. So I can do some tourist sfuff and shopping on Sunday.

I read from G-A-Y website that the wristbands are only available on the day of the event. I hope it's the same way with Mika concert because then I don't have to worry about the tickets being sold out but we'll know more when they reply to your mail.:thumb_yello:

Edited by kaisam

Yes. So I can do some tourist sfuff and shopping on Sunday.

I read from G-A-Y website that the wristbands are only available on the day of the event. I hope it's the same way with Mika concert because then I don't have to worry about the tickets being sold out but we'll know more when they reply to your mail.:thumb_yello:

It's not technically a concert, I don't think he'll be on that long.

Well, obviously I don't know that event, nor the bar or their security staff. But when I went to a similar event over here about two years ago (gay club, 3€ entry, Roman Fischer (Mika's former support) playing a small set) they would check for security reasons and not for your look. And if you don't have weapons with you or are completely drunk / drugged you should be fine I think. :wink2: