MIKA @G-A-Y, London, England - 06-October-2012

MikaMadLuke

Right, so I NEED to go to this.

But my best friend who comes with me doesn't even like Mika!!

She came to Heaven with me, AND she is coming to the Roundhouse.

I think I would be really pushing it, asking her to come a 3rd time in 1 year.

Also, I think Mr Pooks is close to divorcing me, due to my Mika obsession!!

xxx

I don't know why but I kinda know THAT problem :fisch:

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, obviously I don't know that event, nor the bar or their security staff. But when I went to a similar event over here about two years ago (gay club, 3€ entry, Roman Fischer (Mika's former support) playing a small set) they would check for security reasons and not for your look. And if you don't have weapons with you or are completely drunk / drugged you should be fine I think. :wink2:

Apparently these doorpeople are known for not wanting to let many women in or men who aren't "good looking" or "young" enough. Some of the reviews are just horrifying. But I don't know... I'm just worried cause I'm flying all the way from Sweden. :mikasweat:

Apparently these doorpeople are known for not wanting to let many women in or men who aren't "good looking" or "young" enough. Some of the reviews are just horrifying. But I don't know... I'm just worried cause I'm flying all the way from Sweden. :mikasweat:

If you buy the wristband from the G-A-Y bar a few hours before the gig then there should be no problem with the doormen. They have to let you in when you have already paid for it ;)

If you buy the wristband from the G-A-Y bar a few hours before the gig then there should be no problem with the doormen. They have to let you in when you have already paid for it ;)

Ok, sorry, even more what ifs now lol, see I read in many of the reviews that people were turned away eventhough they had recieved their wristbands. And that the people who handed them out at the bar before didn't tell them that they could be denied access without any explanation. For example some people were told that it was a members only club, eventhough such a thing doesn't exist. You can be a member but I don't think they have members only evenings there. But I guess I should just go and see how badly things could possibly go, lol :naughty: Don't mind me, I'm just a worrier

Edited by LaraMay

Ok, sorry, even more what ifs now lol, see I read in many of the reviews that people were turned away eventhough they had recieved their wristbands. And that the people who handed them out at the bar before didn't tell them that they could be denied access without any explanation. For example some people were told that it was a members only club, eventhough such a thing doesn't exist. You can be a member but I don't think they have members only evenings there. But I guess I should just go and see how badly things could possibly go, lol :naughty: Don't mind me, I'm just a worrier

Don't read that stuff. It gets you so worried. I read those things too but I try not to think about it. No matter how worried I am or how bad things can turn out, I know I'm still gonna go there :naughty:

Oh wow, then they really didn't get the idea of tolerance and stuff! :aah: But yeah, people and policies like these do exist as well, sadly.

Tbh I was considerng that one as well but then thought of how short the set is so I decided to skip it.

However, if that worst case scenario happens at least you didn't pay much and you've got a pretty city to watch. I know how much this helps, though! :aah:

Don't read that stuff. It gets you so worried. I read those things too but I try not to think about it. No matter how worried I am or how bad things can turn out, I know I'm still gonna go there :naughty:

I love your optimistic and positive attitude :thumb_yello: Thanks, I feel a bit better about this now.

Tricky place then..is impossible to book flights and hotel and try to get the wristband the same or the previous day :shocked:

What if they're finished? Or they wont let too many girls inside? Risky... :sneaky2:

I think I'd give this one a miss, even if I was young enough to go :mf_rosetinted:

I think people would do better to save their money for proper tour dates, unless they are really into clubbing.

:bonk:

Tricky place then..is impossible to book flights and hotel and try to get the wristband the same or the previous day :shocked:

What if they're finished? Or they wont let too many girls inside? Risky... :sneaky2:

I think they will let lesbians in too:naughty:

But I know what you mean.

I'm worried they'll be out of wristbands on the day of the gig, this is really frustrating... Could anyone pick up a wristband for me if they're in London? I'll pay for it of course, but that is if they hand out more than one???

I'm worried they'll be out of wristbands on the day of the gig, this is really frustrating... Could anyone pick up a wristband for me if they're in London? I'll pay for it of course, but that is if they hand out more than one???

I would ask that too but you'll know if there will be one for you the same day or at least the day before..

I wrote them and asked when are they selling the wristbands and will there be any left on the day. I hope they'll answer soon then we'll know better.

Mika's FB page says the tickets are for sale now.

If is true maybe someone who's in London could go there, check things and buy tickets for us too....?

If we can purchase them now shouldn't be a problem to come to the show cause we'll *have te wristband for sure!