Mika @ Paradiso, Amsterdam, THE NETHERLANDS, 27 October

Droopsy

it is a nice samllish venue is it?I'm hoping a good one for the boys first gig experience! We won't q so will just hope to get a good spot arriving a little early! The balcony i hear is quite a good view?

I've never been there before, but I heard it's a nice venue. From what I've seen in the documentry the balcony looks good.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just read on facebook that monie and ingie will be in the fan choir for amsterdam. :biggrin2: lovely to see familiar faces in the choir! :wub2: (and i hope we'll get detailed reports from the girls! :teehee:)

edit: congrats ingie!! really happy for you, i know how much you wanted to get in! :wub2:

Ha, don't break your voice before Saturday. :roftl:

Is your cold any better?

Haha

Much better. I can breathe again. Only a bit of strain left on my throat but I am just going to keep quiet today and rest a lot so should be fine. Strepsils everywhere:mf_rosetinted:

@IngieVV Did you apply for the high voice of the med voice? They didn't watch my vid.. So i'm currius if i still make a chance..

Soprano. But I'm a mezzo so I'm actually in between soprano and alto, but more soprano then alto if that makes sense:aah:. How do you know they haven't watched yours yet? Just curious:naughty:

On youtube you can see how many views you got. And yesterday before i send the vid i got 4 views. And thats still the same.

I'm a Alto singer so i'm still hoping ;)

Ah yesterday I had 19 views and still have so I assume they watched it yesterday.

Fingers crossed for you!

I'm in the choooiiiirrrrrrrrr

YAYYY congratulationsss!!! :D:D:D... xxx

Yes ... me. I don't want to travel back to Arnhem in the middle of the night all alone. :teehee:

Arnhem? dat is HEEL dichtbij mij :)... ik woon in Doetinchem... als je toch heen en trug gaat laat me weten kunnen we samen reizen en kosten delen :) heb je net een private message gestuurd :)

Arnhem? dat is HEEL dichtbij mij :)... ik woon in Doetinchem... als je toch heen en trug gaat laat me weten kunnen we samen reizen en kosten delen :) heb je net een private message gestuurd :)

Ik heb je een private message teruggestuurd. :wink2:

Well of course you are!!!! :huglove:

sooooo happpy to see you ON stage again!!! :teehee:

Monie too - so pleased!!!!

:wub2:

Ha ha - good luck!!

Congrats Monie and Ingie!

Yes ... me. I don't want to travel back to Arnhem in the middle of the night all alone. :teehee:

YAYYY congratulationsss!!! :D:D:D... xxx

Dus toch geen hotel, DutchAnnie?:wink2:

I'm in the choooiiiirrrrrrrrr

Wow, congratulations Ingie! smiley_singing.gif

Want to wish you all a lot of fun this Saturday! Hope the weather will be fine, no rain while queueing... I'll be in front of the tv to watch the 'Paul de Leeuw' show (don't think that I have to record it, guess it will be on http://www.uitzendinggemist.nl).

Hope to see some of you in Brussels!

Wow, congratulations Ingie! smiley_singing.gif

Want to wish you all a lot of fun this Saturday! Hope the weather will be fine, no rain while queueing... I'll be in front of the tv to watch the 'Paul de Leeuw' show (don't think that I have to record it, guess it will be on http://www.uitzendinggemist.nl).

Hope to see some of you in Brussels!

OOh mag ik vragen waarom je niet naar de gig in amsterdam gaat?