Mikasounds and Twitter updates - Part 11

guylainem123

I think it was mainly miscommunication. We'll see how it goes this time. At least the chef is not on the show any more:naughty:

I doubt their English has improved...

Edit: how do you know that chef is not on the show anymore? You mean you watch it?!?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just don't understand the format of some of these European shows. There are too many people involved and it all seems like some kind of mockery or a trial or something.

What was that one Dutch show he did years ago where he just chatted with the guy on the sofa and I think they were drinking champagne or something? I think that's a better way to interview someone.

That was Jensen. He was nice to Mika, but he could be quite a bastard. He's not really around anymore. I liked the Paul de Leeuw show so much better, the one with the dog:wub2:

Edit: how do you know that chef is not on the show anymore? You mean you watch it?!?

He has the same last name. We've bonded:mf_rosetinted: No not really. I watch it now and then. It's a show that's supposed to be a lifestyle program and they do about a million things in 2 hours and sometimes it's just a bit too choatic. And they should consider getting a translator. I will volunteer tomorrow.

Whoopi Goldberg will be there as well. At least Mika will be able to fanboy over her:naughty:

Aw

Rudolph left the program, they have a new chef now... Saw the end of the program last week, because my parents would take a glimp of Beppie Kraft (a local singer).

Edited by ~Wicky~

That was Jensen. He was nice to Mika, but he could be quite a bastard. He's not really around anymore. I liked the Paul de Leeuw show so much better, the one with the dog:wub2:

This show I liked very much, it was nice and funny :wink2:.

We also have a host in Germany who I hate very much, called Stefan Raab. He compared Mika to a totally crazy want to be singer who only got fame by being stupid ( now he is a successful business man, he made his way called Daniel Küblböck ) and I reall hope Mika won´t go back to this show again.

This show I liked very much, it was nice and funny :wink2:.

We also have a host in Germany who I hate very much, called Stefan Raab. He compared Mika to a totally crazy want to be singer who only got fame by being stupid ( now he is a successful business man, he made his way called Daniel Küblböck ) and I reall hope Mika won´t go back to this show again.

Which show was that?

Hmmm where should I post these? :blink: They're from yesterday...

Mika+Mika+Promotes+Third+Album+UxDALjN8U1zx.jpg

Mika+Mika+Promotes+Third+Album+1j4Yt9J6Fpxx.jpg

Mika+Mika+Promotes+Third+Album+f3xcw1bF5kQx.jpg

Mika+Mika+Promotes+Third+Album+5Xk0HSr5-xbx.jpg

Mika+Mika+Promotes+Third+Album+gxfDDz3pWQ6x.jpg

I wouldn't want anyone to photograph me either after a long train ride lol

Some fans came to the train station to welcome Mika but paparazzo were there :sneaky2:

At Le Grand Journal outside when Mika arrived we offered him presents (flowers, champagne and chocolates, we spoiled him :naughty: ) to congratulate him for his new album, then Mika asked us to make a group picture but what we ignored was that a paparazzi took a picture of all of us in our back :doh:

At Europe 1 studio a paparazzi filmed Mika in the van until the door was closed :sneaky2:

:naughty:

But it is becoming a bit of a scandal due to cuts in immigration staffing- mika's not the only one to find the queues a bit much :thumb_yello:

It doesn't help when they close the electronic passport control. They did that at Stansted on my way back from Portugal, and the two people manning it just sat there chatting while the queues built up. One of the Immigration officers went over to see what was going on, and walked away looking VERY unimpressed with what they said to her.

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

Immigration queues at Heathrow are becoming ridiculous. I can see 3 people working in our section and hundreds waiting round the corner

Poor baby you should live in portugal and pay a visti to the social security building whenever we have to pay our irs to see what a real queue is...and no numbers not leaving it to pee...:mf_rosetinted:

I can't even begin to imagine how horrible it is to stand in a queue. Poor Mika!!! :tears:

:mf_rosetinted:

:teehee::naughty::thumb_yello:

:naughty:

But it is becoming a bit of a scandal due to cuts in immigration staffing- mika's not the only one to find the queues a bit much :thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello:

It doesn't help when they close the electronic passport control. They did that at Stansted on my way back from Portugal, and the two people manning it just sat there chatting while the queues built up. One of the Immigration officers went over to see what was going on, and walked away looking VERY unimpressed with what they said to her.

:thumb_yello: