Mikasounds and Twitter updates - Part 11

guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No lie, I saw a dead on ringer for Mika today at work. I did a huge doubletake, he looked like Mika on his very best day looking very Lebanese. I even asked him if he knew of Mika and told him he looked like him and the guy said he's been told that before. I wish I could of taken his photo! I was tempted to try lol! He works on a show at a dinner theatre nearby. If I can ever get a photo from somewhere I'll show it. You guys won't believe it.

No lie, I saw a dead on ringer for Mika today at work. I did a huge doubletake, he looked like Mika on his very best day looking very Lebanese. I even asked him if he knew of Mika and told him he looked like him and the guy said he's been told that before. I wish I could of taken his photo! I was tempted to try lol! He works on a show at a dinner theatre nearby. If I can ever get a photo from somewhere I'll show it. You guys won't believe it.

We might get freaked out :naughty:

Isn't that funny how our minds work so differently. I feel like I know Mika like my own child and wouldn't ever miss him or mistake someone else for him, even if I hadn't see him for 20 years. In Montreal he came out and did a soundcheck in broad daylight while people were already more or less in position for the gig so he was right there. I spoke to a woman afterwards and it took me 5 minutes to convince her it was actually Mika. She had come all the way from Brooklyn to see him so she was obviously a fan, but because his hair was straight she couldn't recognize him.

Isn't that funny how our minds work so differently. I feel like I know Mika like my own child and wouldn't ever miss him or mistake someone else for him, even if I hadn't see him for 20 years. In Montreal he came out and did a soundcheck in broad daylight while people were already more or less in position for the gig so he was right there. I spoke to a woman afterwards and it took me 5 minutes to convince her it was actually Mika. She had come all the way from Brooklyn to see him so she was obviously a fan, but because his hair was straight she couldn't recognize him.

When I first got to see Mika, in pics, etc, I was so glad his hair was curly. I was dreading not recognising him. I could never even recognise my own son if he was in a group of similar looking children at nursery or school. I used to memorize his clothes I'd put him in for nursery, but with school he was in a uniform, but by that time he understood that "Mummy can't recognise faces." So he'd come up to me.

I was dreading Mika straightening his hair, but I've grown used to it. I can always notice attractiveness, and I remember thinking how gorgeous he is in the pictures, but I can't visualize his face when I can't see a picture, or him. I can visualize his hair, his physique, but not his face. I recognize his voice though. I can always pick out voices of people I know, better than others who are okay recognising faces.

A true fan would recognise Mika even if he was bald...:fisch:

:mikacool::mikacool::mikacool:

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

Gracias Javier! “@JaviPonzo: Repito... El nuevo disco de #Mika es una bomba... Tooodos hits... Sobredosis de pop a full!!!”

Is Mika learning from MFCers? Ahh, I'm so proud of him, he's a proper stalker now! Javier doesn't even mention @mikasounds in his tweet :naughty: