Mikasounds and Twitter updates - Part 11

guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know Where to post this so I'll just post it here! http://www.josepvinaixa.com/blog/mika-popular-song-featuring-ariana-grande-single-premiere/

I just found this on twitter! Apparently Popular will be the next single in America and features vocals from Ariana Grande (she's a Nickelodeon tv star of sorts for those who don't know) I have a link to listen to the song as well but I'm not sure if I should post it here as by the Looks of it it was leaked?

I don't know Where to post this so I'll just post it here! http://www.josepvinaixa.com/blog/mika-popular-song-featuring-ariana-grande-single-premiere/

I just found this on twitter! Apparently Popular will be the next single in America and features vocals from Ariana Grande (she's a Nickelodeon tv star of sorts for those who don't know) I have a link to listen to the song as well but I'm not sure if I should post it here as by the Looks of it it was leaked?

Wow what is going on here? :naughty:

The song is on the page you linked. It's fine. Just pls don't post downloadable files. :thumb_yello:

Well I first heard it off some dodgy looking website so I kind of just presumed? Can't say I like it that much though...

It's not on the US iTunes so I don't know what the story is. I'm not even crazy about the live version of the song and think it only works with Priscilla. Maybe if he'd teamed up with Nicky Minaj. :freak:

From Mika's Twitter

5:45 am in a dark and V cold Reykjavik en route to the airport for the 1st leg of journey to Madrid for filming of The Voice final tonight

In 27 hours I managed to see the Northern Lights, do a gig, get car stuck in snow on ice field & stand with a foot on each continental plate

Tonight Madrid TV, tomorrow Amsterdam TV and then Copenhagen to see my friend Francisco Negrin's prod of The Cunning Little Vixen

Wait what happened to Origin of Love? :blink:

I like that Popular will be a single, but this version isn't as good as the album version.

From Mika's Twitter

5:45 am in a dark and V cold Reykjavik en route to the airport for the 1st leg of journey to Madrid for filming of The Voice final tonight

In 27 hours I managed to see the Northern Lights, do a gig, get car stuck in snow on ice field & stand with a foot on each continental plate

Tonight Madrid TV, tomorrow Amsterdam TV and then Copenhagen to see my friend Francisco Negrin's prod of The Cunning Little Vixen

He's coming to Copenhagen I see :das:

I don't know who Ariana Grande is and I haven't heard this version but I can say that most people I have talked to in the US who even know who Mika is really like the sing "Popular". So I think it may have a chance. I have not heard OOL or Celebrate at all. Except when I play them. :)

Yeah, just googled it, thank you! Seems to be "Little Russia", it's just amazing.

*adds to the list of places to visit one day*

Yes, this is false "Russian style" (( The building is an allusion to the most famous cathedral in Moscow - Church of Basil the Blessed. (St. Basil`s Cathedral) . It`s on the Red Square in Moscow.

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

"Check it out! New single out on iTunes in the US TODAY! “@ArianaGrande:

Omg one of the comments on there is horrible. I like the artwork. I'm glad they made some kind of effort with it, unlike with OOL. Wonder if it will be available in Canada.

"Check it out! New single out on iTunes in the US TODAY! “@ArianaGrande:

I listened to it. (And purchased it of course!) I'm used to the version on the album so this version seems too fast....like they were hurrying up to finish singing. But it is still a good song and I know people in the US liked this song in particular so I have my fingers crossed that it does well.

Ariana Grande ‏@ArianaGrande

Popular Song is out!! --> https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/popular-song-feat.-ariana/id589645780?i=589645782 … Thank u so much @MikaSounds for letting me feature on your single. It's an honor! Love you.

Retweeted by MIKA official

Arjan Writes ‏@arjanwrites

! @mikasounds serves up blast of sunshine on "Popular Song" that he re-recorded with @ArianaGrande. Listen here: http://bit.ly/T7mJXh RT

Retweeted by MIKA official

Thank you @ArianaGrande for feat on #PopularSong. You sound awesome and your voice makes me smile. Avail on iTunes US right NOW!

Love this cover art, wanna make it as a vinyl

pic.twitter.com/RMxr0nmv