Mikasounds and Twitter updates - Part 11

guylainem123

MIKA

9 minutes ago

We've got some pretty exciting shows to announce next week… make sure you check back on Monday….

I reckon Indonesia, Japan, Korea and Australia:wink2:

Edited by RAK1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MIKA

9 minutes ago

We've got some pretty exciting shows to announce next week… make sure you check back on Monday….

I reckon Indonesia,Japan,Korea and Australia:wink2:

Or SA, so he's doing a world tour finally :aah:

MIKA

9 minutes ago

I reckon Indonesia, Japan, Korea and Australia:wink2:

Or SA, so he's doing a world tour finally :aah:

:pray:

Hope so for Asian fans :crossed:

:pray::pray::pray:

Sounds like Asia for sure but I hope we hear something about South America soon and put people out of their misery. :naughty:

:crossed:

Yes, I feel likewise... it's hard to know for sure what's coming but Asia seems logical, and SA seems... NECESSARY! :naughty:

Keep my fingers crossed for you all :crossed:

Oh god i pray for South American dates!

Likewise! :crossed::pray::mf_popeanim:

Sounds like Asia for sure but I hope we hear something about South America soon and put people out of their misery. :naughty:

:crossed:

:thumb_yello:

Yes, I feel likewise... it's hard to know for sure what's coming but Asia seems logical, and SA seems... NECESSARY! :naughty:

Likewise! :crossed::pray::mf_popeanim:

:biggrin2:

Yeahhhhhhhhh! :thumb_yello::pray::mf_popeanim:

Good luck to Asia :thumb_yello:

goooood luck to us ...... South America pleaseeeee :pray::pray::pray:

:nervous:

:mf_popeanim:

Oookay! Now a gig in Korea is confirmed, a little freaked out that my guesses are actually right!:shocked:

Almost all ppl freaked out cuz it's festival not own gig :naughty:

Anyways.. on Mikasounds FB, Korean announcement is uploaded also... only viewable in Korea I think and... it sounds so google translater! :lmfao:

SeoulJazz.png

Almost all ppl freaked out cuz it's festival not own gig :naughty:

Anyways.. on Mikasounds FB, Korean announcement is uploaded also... only viewable in Korea I think and... it sounds so google translater! :lmfao:

SeoulJazz.png

I can see it on my timeline, it came on there at 5am in English, followed a while later by the Jakata show.

I can see it on my timeline, it came on there at 5am in English, fillowed a while later by the Jakata show.

it was uploaded twice in my timeline - once in Korean and again in English. I laughed too much reading the Korean announcements cuz its so google translator but its so sweet thing to announce it in Korean again ..

From MIKA's Facebook:

We announced earlier that Mika is playing Seoul Jazz Festival in May. The festival is on from 17th-18th May but at this stage we are sorry but we're unable to confirm which of the two dates Mika will be playing.. We will however have this information for you in a couple of weeks. Sorry for any inconvenience, as soon as we know, you'll know!

Weird:blink:

From MIKA's Facebook:

We announced earlier that Mika is playing Seoul Jazz Festival in May. The festival is on from 17th-18th May but at this stage we are sorry but we're unable to confirm which of the two dates Mika will be playing.. We will however have this information for you in a couple of weeks. Sorry for any inconvenience, as soon as we know, you'll know!

Weird:blink:

He has a festival to play on 19th, in FRANCE! :aah:

2-days full tix are on sale from tommorow morning... If when Mika's playing is known earlier than that, 2 days full tix wont be sold well so the host asked them to keep secret till they announce the time table.

But anyone - especially Mika freaks already know the fact, Mika can't teleport to France in a seconds! :lmfao: