Mikasounds and Twitter updates - Part 11

guylainem123

I really dig the way the way he looks from the waist up but that pants is hideous!! :shocked::naughty:

I see that traditional Korean pants are voluminous but yikes! :aah:

My god.....i'm agree with you NAS....! :shocked:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From @solomodaTVE:

¡Buenos días!: nada mejor para un fin de semana lluvioso que una entrevista con el cantante @mikasounds. Mañana a las 14:00 h. en @La1_tve

Tomorrow 2 p.m., interview on Spanish TV.

If anyone is interested you can watch it online :wink2:

http://www.rtve.es/noticias/directo-la-1/

todays photoshoot and interview will be published on Elle july edition

and the 'magazine edition' of TOOL would be released in Korea soon..

another magazine edition! this is our 5th TOOL album:mf_rosetinted:

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 1m

@hamelmusic so we are about to sing in this empty bar now that the piano singer has finally stopped. Stop smoking and let's get on with it

I wanna be there!

From Facebook (maybe only in France?)

'Salut c'est MIKA. Je suis actuellement en tournée en France, et serai en concert Mardi soir à Paris pour une grande fête en faveur du mariage pour tous Place de la Bastille. C'est avec plaisir que j'ai accepté l'invitation de LGBT à venir chanter pour cette cause. L'adoption récente de cette loi est bien sûr très importante à mes yeux, et représente une réelle avancée sociale pour l'égalité de toutes et tous. C'est un honneur pour moi de chanter dans ce contexte. Ce concert promet d'être un moment riche en émotions où chacun d'entre nous pourra aimer son prochain sans craindre d'être jugé ; j'espère que tous ensemble nous allons passer un moment heureux. Affectueusement. Mika'

'Hi it's Mika. I'm currently on tour in France, and will be performing on Tuesday night in Paris for a big party to celebrate marriage for all Place de la Bastille. It is with pleasure that I accepted the LGBT invitation to come and sing for this cause. The recent adoption of this law is of course very important to me, and represents a real social progress for equality for all. It's an honour for me to sing in this context. This gig promises to be a moment full of emotion where each one of us will be able to love his fellows without fear of being judged; I hope that all of us together will have a happy time. Affectionately, Mika'

From Facebook (maybe only in France?)

Yes must be, the last post I see is from 21 hours ago. Thanks for posting. Did you do the translation or was it posted in both languages?

I'm wondering about this because it's kind of an odd thing to say.

This gig promises to be a moment full of emotion where each one of us will be able to love his fellows without fear of being judged;

Yes must be, the last post I see is from 21 hours ago. Thanks for posting. Did you do the translation or was it posted in both languages?

I'm wondering about this because it's kind of an odd thing to say.

Yes I translated it :blush-anim-cl:

I was kind of stuck on this word, it's the biblical term he's using so I'm not quite sure about the Bible in English :teehee:

Yes I translated it :blush-anim-cl:

I was kind of stuck on this word, it's the biblical term he's using so I'm not quite sure about the Bible in English :teehee:

Ah okay, I just ran it through Google translator and it says "This concert promises to be a rich emotional moment when each of us can love his neighbor without fear of being judged".

So if it's a biblical thing I guess it's a reference to "Love thy neighbour (as thyself)" as we say in English.

Thanks for the translation :flowers2:

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 5h

Just arrived in Paris after last nights festival. In 7 days we've done Jakarta Tokyo Osaka Seoul Normandy and tomorrow Paris! #crosseyed

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 5h

Tomorrows gig is a public concert at Place De la Bastille in the heart of Paris celebrating Marriage Equality. Its an honour to be playing!

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 7m

After 3hrs of Italian lessons my head feels like its leaking custard. My learning neurones are clearly in a state of shock.