• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's what I thought as well. :)

:lmfao:

Tsk, tsk, Wonka. That's how rumors start. :wags_finger: You know very well that's Mika's US manager.

That doesn't mean he's not entertaining him.:naughty:

:mf_rosetinted:

:shocked:

:teehee:

Exactly! why couldnt he entertain his US manager as well?:mf_rosetinted:

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 5m

My dog... yup

8dbc9cd2b10611e2a547220.jpg

Poor Mel! :doh:

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 5m

My dog... yup

8dbc9cd2b10611e2a547220.jpg

I never get why people do this to their dogs, it's not adorable, it just makes the poor animal look silly :blink::aah:

As much as I'm for animal rights one hundred percent, we humans do strange things when we're bored :naughty:

When I used to look after my friends dog for long periods of time, at NO time, even when I was bored, did I dress him up in clothes!:aah:

@mikasounds 46m

Morming Bonjour Buongioirno.

@mikasounds 27m

Ah! Thank you! “@ashleytisdale: Popular, i kno about popular. And all that you have to do is be true to you #LOVE @mikasounds @ArianaGrande”

@mikasounds 26m

Here we come!! @ConcertJakarta: SATURDAY, 11 MAY 2013: @mikasounds in Skenoo Exhibition Hall, Jakarta, Indonesia

When I used to look after my friends dog for long periods of time, at NO time, even when I was bored, did I dress him up in clothes!:aah:

Mankind has a habit of treating animals as if they belong to them. We use them as food, as pets, as clothes. So unless Mika is a vegan I don't see how he should really care about an animal's feelings. But that's a long off topic discussion so I'll stop right there :naughty:

@mikasounds 28m

To my Middle Eastern fans, I've recorded a fusion track with @karolsakr for @CokeStudio3rabi! Tune into MBC4 @ 8pmKSA tonight to see it 1st!

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 10m

Finally seen the video for Loosing You by Solange. She has to be one of the most stylish women in music. She is quite incredible. Seen it??!

[YOUTUBE]Hy9W_mrY_Vk[/YOUTUBE]

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 10m

Finally seen the video for Loosing You by Solange. She has to be one of the most stylish women in music. She is quite incredible. Seen it??!

[YOUTUBE]Hy9W_mrY_Vk[/YOUTUBE]

It is a wonder - I like it! Usually I'm quite critical about the vids that he recommends, but this time I'm in!

Mika is quite talkative right now

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 3m

@NiniTwittter no time, thanks

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 4m

@DCalaon alleato: ally = new word for me ha!

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 7m

@Deanosaurus_Rex the battery is constantly dying and the dynamo too!

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 8m

@remotepatrolled V kind. Thank you x

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 9m

Late late late super late. Finally leaving session to catch the end of Fryars' gig in kings cross. Tempo è il mio nemico.

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 14m

If you like the track I did with Karol for @CokeStudio3rabi, you can buy it here: http://iTunes.com/CokeStudio

More

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 1m

All I know is that it's a church. Help much appreciated. Thank you.

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 1m

Strange request. I'm in kings cross. Does anyone know where the Fryars gig is tonight?? I can't find it!!

BethLovesTodaY ‏@LoveBethToday 2h

Mika should bring out an alarm clock, so we can all be woken by him singing to us. OMG BEST IDEA EVER! @mikasounds #MIKA ♥

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

A Mika Alarm Clock??! @LoveBethToday No offence but alarm clocks and me; that's like garlic to a vampire or a cigarette to a gas station...

That said, seeing as I'm always late, it may surprise you what my sister Yasmine and I are working in next!