Mikasounds and Twitter updates - Part 11

guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

AS A REMINDER TO ALL MEMBERS, PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS TO DOWNLOAD ILLEGALLY MIKA'S ALBUMS

By doing this, you are actually hurting Mika's album sales. :doh:

It is against our forum guidelines ... please take a few minutes to read them

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25843

Illegal activity is not permitted.

Sharing copyrighted material - Any Mika-related material that can be purchased through regular channels cannot be posted. This includes all studio recordings, clips from the Live in Cartoon Motion or Parc des Princes DVD, iTunes files, etc. In addition, we ask that demos and studio outtakes not be posted on MFC, as Mika has specifically requested those items not be shared.

NOTE: When posting links to other content (such as TV appearances, live recordings, etc.) please be sure to read the terms of use for the external sites you are using. YouTube in particular has been known to pursue claims of copyright infringement, even shutting down the accounts of users who post content against the terms of use. MikaFanClub.com is not responsible for any repercussions that may occur in regard to content posted on external sites.

Avoid condoning illegal activity - including promoting illegal drug use, fraud (such as failing to pay for tickets that were purchased on your behalf), and other illegal activities. This also includes "scalping" or “touting”, meaning reselling tickets to a show at a premium in order to make a profit.

Yes :excite: xD But are we going to tweet with or without the hastag?

You'll need to tweet with the hashtag, because otherwise the hashtag won't be trending, but only once we start and not before. When determining trending topics, twitter will not look only at how many times a hashtag is used, but also if its popularity increases. So it looks at peaks. If we have been using the hashtag all day, you'll need more tweets to get it trending.

You'll need to tweet with the hashtag, because otherwise the hashtag won't be trending, but only once we start and not before. When determining trending topics, twitter will not look only at how many times a hashtag is used, but also if its popularity increases. So it looks at peaks. If we have been using the hashtag all day, you'll need more tweets to get it trending.

Well I have heard some people say that we should trend just: 'the origin of love' and not #theOriginOfLove. So I was just wondering which one to use.

Well I have heard some people say that we should trend just: 'the origin of love' and not #theOriginOfLove. So I was just wondering which one to use.

Oh, my... that I don't know. Hadn't heard of that one yet, so just ignore my previous comment then.

Edited by smokesignal

Oh, my... that I don't know. Hadn't heard of that one yet, so just neglect my previous comment then.

Yes, I'm confused because if half of us will use #theOriginOfLove and half of us will use the Origin Of Love, then none of them will trend :dunno:

yep, you can't post more than 1000th post each day :aah:

So I read, but that can't be it, since I'm not even close to 1000 tweets in total. Apparently there's sublimits as well, how much you can post in an hour or a few hours, or something like that.

So I read, but that can't be it, since I'm not even close to 1000 tweets in total. Apparently there's sublimits as well, how much you can post in an hour or a few hours, or something like that.

Yes that's right, because I haven't tweeted 1000 tweets today either, don't know how it works though.

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

RT #TheOrginOfLove ! xxx

RT #TheOriginOfLove (right spelling this time! ;) xxX

R.MUTT ‏@LukeEpiney

@mikasounds WHEN U COMING TO CHCAGO?

@LukeEpiney October!

Edited by BiaIchihara

RT #TheOrginOfLove ! xxx

RT #TheOriginOfLove (right spelling this time! ;) xxX

:lmfao:

I swear I didn't notice the mistake at first! :aah: (too busy with retweeting :naughty:)

He's so hilarious, I love him even when he fails trying to do a nice thing! :aah::teehee:

Really? Is there a daily limit??:shocked:

Yep, Mika set a deal with twitter...

Only mfcrs have that limit, other people can tweet as many tweets as they want...:mikacool:

:lmfao:

I swear I didn't notice the mistake at first! :aah: (too busy with retweeting :naughty:)

He's so hilarious, I love him even when he fails trying to do a nice thing! :aah::teehee:

Hey, Mika...:doh::mf_rosetinted: