Mikasounds and Twitter updates - Part 11

guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mika is well represented in the programme 'Strictly Come Dancing'...

Apparantly, the dance couple 'Sylvana and Redmond' will be dancing on a Mika song in the Dutch version of the programme this evening.

Edited by ~Wicky~

From FB:

Mika is going to perform an exclusive concert for BBC Radio 2 on Thursday 4th October at the BBC Radio Theatre in London! Check out the Radio 2 website http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2 (bottom of page under 'Tickets and Events') for full details of the gig and how to enter the free ticket giveaway, for your chance to be in the audience!! The ticket giveaway is open from now until 8.20pm on Monday 17th September.

Mika has just performed "Celebrate" on BBC 1 :) It was weird... I mean, it had nothign to do with the show ^^' It was pretty cool~ Made me laugh when the dancers came to him and hung onto his legs xD

The lyrics were different :0 I haven't listened to the CD verion yet so maybe it is just the one from the CD but it was something like "pick up the pieces on the floor" (not sure) ? ... I was suprised but I really liked it :P

I couldn't record it, though :'( My camera ran out of battery ><

Mika has just performed "Celebrate" on BBC 1 :) It was weird... I mean, it had nothign to do with the show ^^' It was pretty cool~ Made me laugh when the dancers came to him and hung onto his legs xD

The lyrics were different :0 I haven't listened to the CD verion yet so maybe it is just the one from the CD but it was something like "pick up the pieces on the floor" (not sure) ? ... I was suprised but I really liked it :P

I couldn't record it, though :'( My camera ran out of battery ><

we have a thread about it :wink2:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27329

Rodrigo Serafim ‏@GuigoSerafim

The Origin of Love (Deluxe Version) by MIKA - PRE-ORDER AVAILABLE ON ITUNES BR! @mikasounds http://itun.es/br/oBvqH

Retweeted by MIKA official

Robert James Bone ‏@Bone_Rob

Signing up to @mikasounds 's newsletter as I loved him on @bbcstrictly - So excited for the new album! :D

Rodrigo Serafim ‏@GuigoSerafim

The Origin of Love (Deluxe Version) by MIKA - PRE-ORDER AVAILABLE ON ITUNES BR! @mikasounds http://itun.es/br/oBvqH

Robert James Bone ‏@Bone_Rob

Signing up to @mikasounds 's newsletter as I loved him on @bbcstrictly - So excited for the new album! :D

And he's still stalking

Jemma Fabuleux ‏@jemisfab

I've been drinking perry all night and all I can say is @mikasounds I bloody love you when I'm drunk!

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

@jemisfab hahaa!x

Croque Vacances ‏@CroqueVacances

@mikasounds J'ai reçu ce matin THE ORIGIN OF LOVE- Ce titre et Underwater sont des merveilles et les chansons en français sont sublimes!

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

@CroqueVacances merci!

A bit late, since he tweeted it over 12 hours ago, but:

MELISSA CESANA ‏@Mely_MikaBunny

@mikasounds on UK Dance Show Strictly Come Dancing singing #Celebrate -

via @youtube

I had been planning to delete this video but now I can't. :naughty:

Surprise surprise, I missed it again!:aah:

Well, you're getting another chance tonight.

GoldenDiamandis:OH! MIKA FANS! Remember, 7PM UK Time, we are trending #TheOriginOfLove SPREAD THE WORD! Let's do this for @mikasounds ♥

People should not tweet that tag too much now though, because when determining the trending topics, twitter also takes into account how much a topic is gaining in popularity (to account for the Justin Bieber effect).

GoldenDiamandis:OH! MIKA FANS! Remember, 7PM UK Time, we are trending #TheOriginOfLove SPREAD THE WORD! Let's do this for @mikasounds ♥

People should not tweet that tag too much now though, because when determining the trending topics, twitter also takes into account how much a topic is gaining in popularity (to account for the Justin Bieber effect).

Ahh, is this what Virgine meant when she said not to use the hash tag?

I thought she was saying it was quicker to write without the tag. That other reason makes sense.:thumb_yello:

But why today, and not tomorrow?