Mikasounds and Twitter updates - Part 11

guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So, Mika is in France for promo and, of course, there are pics of him from fans and from Label Barclay:

Label Barclay ‏@labelbarclay

Répétitions des musiciens #mika #theoriginoflove #LGJ

Translation: Rehearsal of the musicians

Cécilia♫ ‏@grain_2_sable

@Leila8775 cadeau pic.twitter.com/bLRvH9ET

Souvenir dans la loge du #grandjournal "Life in Cartoon Motion" disque de platine! #mika

Translation: Souvenir in the lodge of #grandjournal "Life in Cartoon Motion" platinum disc!

Temps repos dans les loges du Grand Journal pour les musiciens de MIKA avant les répétitions

Translation: Rest time in the lodges of the Grand Journal for musicians of MIKA before rehearsals.

Kate . ‏@Kat5754

Photo de groupe avec @mikasounds !! pic.twitter.com/95oSBTmt

Mika will be on Le Grand Journal, Canal+ at 19h05 tonight (even if Mika will be on after 20h)... I'm searching a way to see the chanel in streaming but if anyone knows how to do it yet please share with us :pray:

Edited by Lucrezia

This is why they are staggering the release dates. Obviously he needs to be in the UK when it comes out there and he is already scheduled to be in the US for the US release date.

and of course, besides the album we get nothing:wink2:

This is why they are staggering the release dates. Obviously he needs to be in the UK when it comes out there and he is already scheduled to be in the US for the US release date.

Unfortunately, at least for now, it looks like he will miss Italy this time :mf_rosetinted:

EDIT:

New Tweet from Label Barclay

Mika #theoriginoflove #LGJ

And Mika will be at 17h50 on France2 :aah:

Edited by Lucrezia

yup that was my thought as well. i know that there's a publication ban for german (online and magazine) interviews until oct 1st, they want to have it all in the week of the release date.

Unfortunately, at least for now, it looks like he will miss Italy this time :mf_rosetinted:

doesn't the album come out in italy next week? so i guess that's when he'll be there? :dunno:

someone from the german forum found out that mika will be in germany again for a live breakfast show on a nationwide tv channel (sat1) - we don't know when exactly, but we also suppose it might be the week of the album release (oct 1-5), probably some time between monday and thursday, as thursday evening he'll be in the uk for that bbc show. :dunno:

yup that was my thought as well. i know that there's a publication ban for german interviews until oct 1st, they want to have it all in the week of the release date.

doesn't the album come out in italy next week? so i guess that's when he'll be there? :dunno:

someone from the german forum found out that mika will be in germany again for a live breakfast show on a nationwide tv channel (sat1) - we don't know when exactly, but we also suppose it might be the week of the album release (oct 1-5), probably some time between monday and thursday, as thursday evening he'll be in the uk for that bbc show. :dunno:

Breakfast show:sneaky2:

Don't they know that there are people who have to work? :sneaky2:

But thanks for finding, maybe I can watch it online...

Yeah, the album will come out on 25th but there are no news about his promo in Italy :dunno: or that he will be a guest somewhere.

The man's busy! And I'm lost. So tonight we have (please correct me if I'm wrong, also with the links, because I don't know if they'll actually stream it):

17h50: France2 http://www.france2.fr/direct

18h20: France Inter http://www.franceinter.fr/player

20h30: canalplus http://www.canalplus.fr/pid3580-c-live-tv-clair.html

Am I missing something? Any more information on possibilities to see it live?

Edit: at least some of them don't seem to work outside France

Edited by smokesignal

If there are interviews on TV today can someone please start a new thread in the news section? This thread was originally meant for Mika's blog posts and then when he started using Twitter instead we would discuss his tweets.

It's not really a catch-all for anything that is tweeted by anyone. Whenever there is news please feel free to start a news thread. :wink2:

Wow This kind of blew my mind, seems Mika's modeled for Top Man:

A3AL3nBCcAA_6YB.jpg:large

elliott_morgan Elliott Morgan 14m

new shoot with @mikasounds for @TopmanUK pic.twitter.com/GjsNLruX

What a goodlooking gentleman :fisch:

(:wub2:)

Thank youuu :huglove:

Aaaah TOPSHOP... I miss it so much *shopping girl*

ABout "Le GRand Journal", it will be online on the Canal + site, I think.

I could watch "Bref" (Canal + TV program) when I was in Scotland so I guess you will be able to watch it fromp abroad as well ;)

ABout "Le GRand Journal", it will be online on the Canal + site, I think.

I could watch "Bref" (Canal + TV program) when I was in Scotland so I guess you will be able to watch it fromp abroad as well ;)

Any link for that? What time it will be? I'm confused...

Wow This kind of blew my mind, seems Mika's modeled for Top Man:

A3AL3nBCcAA_6YB.jpg:large

elliott_morgan Elliott Morgan 14m

new shoot with @mikasounds for @TopmanUK pic.twitter.com/GjsNLruX

I also found an interview with Mika, on Topman's facebook page! :wub2: There is another pic too :blush-anim-cl:

http://m.magazine.topman.com/issue-6/mika/