Hello, mika from tokyo

mikatokiota

Hello, MIKA fans. I am actually mika from tokyo, Japan. I have just joined you! nice to know all of you!

I fell in love with MIKA in 2007 when I saw him in a weekly magazine issued in Japan then I have been listening to his song almost all the time.

I saw some of your comments on this site, via twitter, and/or Facebook. the more I know, the more I love not only MIKA but MIKA fans too. Everyone is so sweet and fantastic.

I don't know why I have never joined you until now... I think I am a little, or much, older than most of you and I am just intimidated.

But yesterday was my birthday and I wanted to Celebrate myself and wanted to do something new, then, now I am here!!!

Again, it's really nice knowing you.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:mika3:Welcome to the MFC !!!

We can't waiting for Mika's Japan Tour !! Hope to see you at his gigs.

we must see when MIKA show up anywhere in Japan! thanks for all your help, you are so kind and helpful, and sooo informative! my best MIKA friend!

Hello Mika welcome to MFC! :bye:

I'm glad you decided to join us, enjoy it here :pinkbow:

we chatted on twitter yesterday, didn't we?

YES! i always thank your FASTEST news about MIKA in the world! it's really nice knowing you here again. thanks for your kind message, i am happy and sure i enjoy it so much!

mika

Hello, :welcomeani: there! Hope you have fun, and happy birthday, even if it's a bit late! :thumb_yello:

thank you, thank you, thank you! yes, i am sure i am having lots of fun here! you are awesome indeed!

and thanks for birthday wishes for me! it was the best day ever!

mika from tokyo

welcome.jpg

Have a lot of fun here and happy belated b-day :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

thank you very very mich for your kind message and birthday wishes for me! yes, i am already having lots of fun here. great members and great site! i love it.

mika from tokyo

Hi and welcome to the MFC :bye:

Don't worry about age, there are a lot of older members :naughty:

Come and say hi to us here: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27238

thanks for your lovely message and encouragement! yes, MIKA also said he doesn't care how old your friend is. friendship is ageless! isn't it?

I can't suceed to open the link by my mobile device, let me try later at my computer... thanks hope we talk again some time soon!

mika from tokyo

thank you very very mich for your kind message and birthday wishes for me! yes, i am already having lots of fun here. great members and great site! i love it.

mika from tokyo

you're welcome ^^

greetings from Brasil

you're welcome ^^

greetings from Brasil

when i saw your name, i thought you were. japanese... but you are from Brasil. may i ask are you from Japanese family? if so, it must be a happy surprising news for me.

anyway, it's really nice knowing you!

mika from tokyo

when i saw your name, i thought you were. japanese... but you are from Brasil. may i ask are you from Japanese family? if so, it must be a happy surprising news for me.

anyway, it's really nice knowing you!

mika from tokyo

no, nobody in my family is from there, but I'm a fan of your country, my username was a idea of my sister, it came from the character Yuuko Ichihara of xXxHolic anime

btw, there's a japanese thread, have you been there???

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7347

nice to meet you too x)