Stardust - song discussion

BiaIchihara

At first don't love the original version. I don't hate it but it sounds just too Owl City. Am I the only one thinking so?

Too me it is kind of good but no Mika.

But later I found chiara's version and I found it is still a very Mika song. I really love the melody! Now I like both Chiara's version and the original one.

To me I think there are many songs in TOOL like this. At first I found them not Mika and choose to be disappoted while ignore the fact that they are actually good songs. However, later I found them still very Mika!

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys! Is there someone that has the piano sheet of sturdust?

Please it's so important :)

You can buy it from this site. it's only $3.99 !

http://www.sheetmusicdirect.us/sheetmusic/song/1000162385/stardust?redirect=1

and

Mika - The Origin of Love Sheet Music Price: $16.99

http://www.sheetmusicplus.com/title/mika-the-origin-of-love-sheet-music/19864593

Mika - The Origin of Love by Mika.

For Piano/Vocal/Guitar. Piano/Vocal/Guitar Artist Songbook.

Softcover. 114 pages.

Published by Hal Leonard (HL.113013).

ISBN 1476899630. 9x12 inches.

Song List (13)

Lola

Celebrate

Make You Happy

Overrated

Heroes

Emily

Love You When I'm Drunk

Origin Of Love

Step With Me

Underwater

Kids

Popular Song

Stardust

j75n.jpg

x8gy.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
adding another link

I love Stardust, it's just a fun song and I like the lyrics too.

But I must say, I only did really fell in love with the song when he played the acoustic version at his gig in Brussels. I loved that version so much, it really took my breath away. So I secretly love the acoustic version just a little bit more than the one on the cd.

I can't more than you, because I Do prefrer the acoustic version, it's he only pub that made me crying, I feel the sensibility of Mika through this song.Mika has choses to be produced by Bennassi , that makes the song a little bit boum-boum, , but it doesn't matter , the rhythm seems "Relax".:mikalove:and what Mika uses to do.

I can't more than you, because I Do prefrer the acoustic version, it's he only pub that made me crying, I feel the sensibility of Mika through this song.Mika has choses to be produced by Bennassi , that makes the song a little bit boum-boum, , but it doesn't matter , the rhythm seems "Relax".:mikalove:and what Mika uses to do.

I think that the acoustic version of Stardust and the version with Chiara are absolutely better than the cd version produced by Benassi. :fisch:

I think that the acoustic version of Stardust and the version with Chiara are absolutely better than the cd version produced by Benassi. :fisch:

I think the same, but notice something:we don't see Mika drinking Coca-cola during the spot anymore.In fact, it was Coke which made publicity to Mika.For the fourth studio album, I hope any track will be produced by someone else.Mika can produce any track, all of us we know it.:mikalove:

I think the same, but notice something:we don't see Mika drinking Coca-cola during the spot anymore.In fact, it was Coke which made publicity to Mika.For the fourth studio album, I hope any track will be produced by someone else.Mika can produce any track, all of us we know it.:mikalove:

oh, i didn't know this story about Coca cola... :aah:

I agree with you...he can make all the ads he wants, but without involving advertising companies with the production of the album... :aah::aah::aah:

• 2 months later...
:woot_jump::clap::groupwave::thumb_yello:

it's so well deserved :wub2: that duet is magical :wub2:,:swoon:

Dont want to make any mistake but I guess is not Mika and Chiara's version that won the platinum...is the 2012 version which, I guess...it's Chiara free :fisch:

Dont want to make any mistake but I guess is not Mika and Chiara's version that won the platinum...is the 2012 version which, I guess...it's Chiara free :fisch:

Are you sure? I thought it was the duet since Chiara tweeted about it with the picture of Mika and her in the studio

Anyway, that's such great news!

Are you sure? I thought it was the duet since Chiara tweeted about it with the picture of Mika and her in the studio

Anyway, that's such great news!

I'm not sure but there wasn't a collaboration with Chiara on 2012.

Anyway..great news indeed!

<br>John · Parson </br><br> looks like a temple of the skies Donahue suites, appearance of the shape model rowing Calvin Klein store. If you are a writer Bruce · Chatwin, will call them "dematerialization". This is a modern building, minimalist's father, 61 year old British architect John · Parson's works. When young, he had a hammock in dormitory as sleep with replica designer handbags their; also spent a day and a night in the Japanese temples, wondered whether to stay away from the noise of the earth. </br><br> recently, Parson and another author Alison · Maurice co wrote the monograph "space is flat". The book collects 30 minimalist but gleaming white design: ship, Abbey, residential, and even cricket. This work is to be published next jordan 11s month by Fitton publishing house, the same exhibition has on September 22nd in London Design Museum opened. The museum has invited Parson as they re design museum school. </br><br>B=" the replica designer handbags Bund pictorial</br><br>J= John · Parson (John Pawson) </br><br>B: Eaton student apartment white hammock's Sebastian Flyte style. The warden replica designer handbags will complain? The roommates have any comment? The most important is how you put it oakley sunglasses outlet on the wall? </br><br>J: we have an independent hostel. Not after the hook is more suitable than the door hanging hammock somewhere, but open the door when the bed is a problem. Reflect the roommates is the only hope I can put energy into personal work, instead of thinking about how the limelight. </br><br>B: you have two Catholic community, a monastery, a church and a private chapel. I heard that you 20 years of age who consider joining the buddhism. Tell me about those spent at the temple in the night. </br><br>J: not much contribution I in the management of family enterprises. Our family is the main women's clothing and textile trade. I was not bad, but not as it brings more development. When I work sixth years, father gently pointed out this fact to me. I just watched a documentary about Buddhist martial arts, thought: "this is where I want to be." The 24 year old snowy Christmas Eve, I fly from England to japan. A Japanese friend took me to a monastery in northern japan. I tap chaifei, in response to pass inside: "come in, this is your mop. Please put the floor polish." It was 4 a.m.. After that, I got a bowl of Steamed Rice, there may be other what things. I suddenly wake up, got up and left the temple. Friends in the local hotel. He took me to the temple, told me that he would wait for me. He said that the sentence I said: "I'm going to live here ></br>

coach purses history 840007

louis vuitton tambour 748794

wholesale handbags united states 288727 xboter 2014

:poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: