Q-Music showcase Belgium - 30 September 2012

IngievV

And then it's over? So no more tickets tomorrow like they said in the beginning?

Sigh, I wish they looked at how quick and often people had texted and took this into consideration for the online competition instead of that stupid question of the visitors :huh:

in that case I would be there sunday :sneaky2:

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in that case I would be there sunday :sneaky2:

Same for me :fisch:

I thought that you could win tickets till tomorrow 12.00 o'clock.

Indeed ;) I never said it'd stop today but there are 2 shows left today and 2 others tomorrow => 4 duotickets left...

+ the online ones...

Edited by Kaito

Someone on the fb page of the event says that the radio is a bit quicker when you're in the car... So everyone go sit in your car and listen to the radio! :aah:

I'm not sure it's true, but still. I do know that the internet stream is slower than listening to the radio normally!

Have you guys checked local online listings for ticket sales? In Canada we would use Craigslist and I assume you have something similar - where people buy and sell things, etc.?

We had a small showcase for Jessie J here and you could only win tickets from Universal. But I just went to Craigslist and bought wristbands from someone who couldn't go.

If it's true that there are people winning who aren't even Mika fans, maybe they will try to sell the tickets. :dunno:

Someone on the fb page of the event says that the radio is a bit quicker when you're in the car... So everyone go sit in your car and listen to the radio! :aah:

I'm not sure it's true, but still. I do know that the internet stream is slower than listening to the radio normally!

Really ? My dad has left with the car... No idea when he'll be back :'/

Have you guys checked local online listings for ticket sales? In Canada we would use Craigslist and I assume you have something similar - where people buy and sell things, etc.?

We had a small showcase for Jessie J here and you could only win tickets from Universal. But I just went to Craigslist and bought wristbands from someone who couldn't go.

If it's true that there are people winning who aren't even Mika fans, maybe they will try to sell the tickets. :dunno:

That's why I'm thinking of going there anyway... :'( But it's stressing me A LOT... I mean, going there on my own without ticket... I'm afraid to get even more frustrated if I cant get in ;S

That's why I'm thinking of going there anyway... :'( But it's stressing me A LOT... I mean, going there on my own without ticket... I'm afraid to get even more frustrated if I cant get in ;S

Yes it would suck if you don't get in but I guess if you don't try it will never happen. :huh:

It's a great idea, but I'm afraid it won't work at this showcase.

I guess they will work with a guestlist: if your name is on the guestlist you can get in. So in that case there is nothing to sell.

At the L'oreal showcase in Amsterdam it wasn't allowed to change names on the guestlist; the entrance was personally bound and you had to bring your passport to prove it.

Edited by ~Wicky~

It's a great idea, but I'm afraid it won't work at this showcase.

I guess they will work with a guestlist: if your name is on the guestlist you can get in. So in that case there is nothing to sell.

At the L'oreal showcase in Amsterdam it wasn't allowed to change names on the guestlist; the entrance was personally bound and you had to bring your passport to prove it.

Well the only chance we might have is someone coming on its own and who wouldn't use his 2nd ticket x'D

Well the only chance we might have is someone coming on its own and who wouldn't use his 2nd ticket x'D

Indeed! Or a last minute tweet from the man himself (at L'oreal showcase he tweeted about handdrawn tickets who were available at the venue). But I guess it won't make any difference for me; if it's a last minute tweet, I can't be on time at the venue :aah:

Indeed! Or a last minute tweet from the man himself (at L'oreal showcase he tweeted about handdrawn tickets who were available at the venue). But I guess it won't make any difference for me; if it's a last minute tweet, I can't be on time at the venue :aah:

That's what I'm hoping for but I don't allow myself to hope too much either xD haha

I am going to freak out if I can't go :mf_rosetinted:

Me too :mf_rosetinted:

I was really quick for Rain ! (I love this song so I couldn't have missed it :fisch:)

but really.. I sent a sms at the end of the pub and a 2nd one was sent right at the beginning of the song... :dunno:

I'm losing patience (and hope...) :tears:

I've just checked the schedules to go... What time are you all going ? I guess there'll be a rehearsal in the early afternoon...

Me too :mf_rosetinted:

I was really quick for Rain ! (I love this song so I couldn't have missed it :fisch:)

but really.. I sent a sms at the end of the pub and a 2nd one was sent right at the beginning of the song... :dunno:

I'm losing patience (and hope...) :tears:

I've just checked the schedules to go... What time are you all going ? I guess there'll be a rehearsal in the early afternoon...

Are going even without a ticket?

Why not just take a risk and go? If you go early enough, they'll probably pity you and get you in!:naughty:

I hope they do but I prefer not to hope too much either :aah:

Are going even without a ticket?

@ Charlotte : I study in Brussels so I have to go back to Brussels tomorrow night anyway... So I guess I'll go earlier & see how things go there... I still feel pretty crazy to do it but well... I can't stay at home and wait ....What about you ? :0

Yeah sure, just get yourself noticed.

Hey girls! :hello:

if we are a little group of MFCers who have no tickets tomorrow... Maybe wéll have a hope?

I wanted to come tomorrow... (Plus, I love Brussels so it's the occasion...) :wink2:) can someone send me the adress of the showcase please? Thanks in advance! ;-)

if we are a little group of MFCers who have no tickets tomorrow... Maybe wéll have a hope?

I wanted to come tomorrow... (Plus, I love Brussels so it's the occasion...) :wink2:) can someone send me the adress of the showcase please? Thanks in advance! ;-)

I'm not going. I'm going to stay in bed all day, letting my feet rest a bit:naughty:

Medialaan, Vilvoord :)

@ Ingie: Any tips ? ;) (Things to avoid, effective ways to get some pity .. xD)

Ben echt wanhopig nu ... de online winnaars zullen al verwittigd zijn, vermoed ik ... :-(

inderdaad, dit staat op de website:

"Deze wedstrijd is afgesloten. Alle winnaars zijn persoonlijk op de hoogte gebracht."

geen Mika dus :sad: er is nog maar 1 kans op de radio. In ieder geval: voor diegenen die kunnen gaan: GENIET ERVAN & HAVE FUN!!! :wub2: